Clen and keto

Noncompetitive

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I'm currently on keto and have lost the initial 10lbs of water weight and now it's time to get to the fat. I'm gonna start clen cycle next week for 6-8 weeks max just to shred it a little faster. Have 100mcg/ml suspension. I was just curious if going up in 25mcg increments is too much.
25 1 week.
50 2 week.
75 3week.
100 weeks 4-6.

Does this sound good to you all. Thank you as always.

NattyBeast

NattyBeast

Awards
  • Established
I'm currently on keto and have lost the initial 10lbs of water weight and now it's time to get to the fat. I'm gonna start clen cycle next week for 6-8 weeks max just to shred it a little faster. Have 100mcg/ml suspension. I was just curious if going up in 25mcg increments is too much.
25 1 week.
50 2 week.
75 3week.
100 weeks 4-6.

Does this sound good to you all. Thank you as always.
Dosages seem okayish, since you start at 25mcg for a few days to assess tolerance. I'd never go above 75mcgs though. Sides aren't worth it for me personally. Also 6 weeks are a bit of a stretch for clen, I'd run it for 4 weeks, quit for 2 3 weeks and run it again, so my body looses it's tolerance build up. Also if you can get cheap pharma T3 is add it for the entirety of the cycle at 50mcg every day, taken with an empty stomach, 30ish minutes before you eat anything. Keep T3 at 50 to 75mcg, no need to go above that. If u need more info on t3, feel free to ask, I have plenty of experience with it

Noncompetitive

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I actually have t3 and was cautiously considering it. Just didn't want to overdo it.

NattyBeast

NattyBeast

Awards
  • Established
I actually have t3 and was cautiously considering it. Just didn't want to overdo it.
They work great synergistically. Just don't take too much , like 100mcg is really pushing it. You get diminishing returns. High heart rate, temp, increased muscle catabolism lethargy etc. You may even need to get hospitalized at 100-125mcgs, has happened to me once. But 50-75mcg is the sweet spot for me. Slightly increased hr, a tad warmer and hungrier, and depending on the workout program I don't notice much strength loss or any at all. If you have gear, even better. A high TRT dose of test should suffice to minimize muscle waste from t3

Noncompetitive

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Yes sir I do. I'm a blaster and cruiser.

NattyBeast

NattyBeast

Awards
  • Established
Yes sir I do. I'm a blaster and cruiser.
You shouldn't have a problem then. Start first day at 25mcg, it's not doing anything, it's literally a replacement dose, since that's how much your thyroid produces in a day. Day 2 go to 50mcg, assess tolerance and keep it there. At the last week or so jump at 75 or even 100 for a few days only if your body can handle it. Just watch it and move up gradually, because from my experience your body reacts different depending on your physical condition. For example I had ran many successful t3 cycles in the past up to 100mcg a day, but when I got out of shape for some reasons in the army, I took around 50 or 75mcgs one day, the standard dose I used to take in the past with no problems, and it caused really high tachycardia, BP spikes and hyperthermia and had to get hospitalized and have bloods drawn

Noncompetitive

Awards
  • First Up Vote
You shouldn't have a problem then. Start first day at 25mcg, it's not doing anything, it's literally a replacement dose, since that's how much your thyroid produces in a day. Day 2 go to 50mcg, assess tolerance and keep it there. At the last week or so jump at 75 or even 100 for a few days only if your body can handle it. Just watch it and move up gradually, because from my experience your body reacts different depending on your physical condition. For example I had ran many successful t3 cycles in the past up to 100mcg a day, but when I got out of shape for some reasons in the army, I took around 50 or 75mcgs one day, the standard dose I used to take in the past with no problems, and it caused really high tachycardia, BP spikes and hyperthermia and had to get hospitalized and have bloods drawn
Ok and I appreciate your help especially when messing with the Thyroid. I will most definitely use caution and won't hesitate to holler at you on here for advice.

NattyBeast

NattyBeast

Awards
  • Established
Ok and I appreciate your help especially when messing with the Thyroid. I will most definitely use caution and won't hesitate to holler at you on here for advice.
Happy to help my friend! If you need anything else, don't hesitate

Noncompetitive

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Well I settled in with clen 50 and T3 50. No major sides so I will leave it there for a week or 10days or so. Down 17lbs since I began keto.

Noncompetitive

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Weighed in at 248 this morning. Down 20lbs.

Noncompetitive

Awards
  • First Up Vote
242 tonight at gym. I always use the same scales. That's 26 lbs gone. Seeing a very small loss in strength but fair price to pay for dropping 10% of body weight

ershmane

Awards
Can anyone help out, where can i find how to get clen?

tao77

Awards
Not a big deal but in A&P we were taught that a normally functioning
thyroid produced 30 a day naturally,