Clear Edge Stacking

M

mavup

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Been taking evomuse clear edge for the last couple weeks for studying and am impressed with the acute effects so far. Does anyone have experience or recommendations stacking clear edge with other nootropic compounds like noopept, Racetams, adrafinil, etc?

S

stimtron

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Adrafinil stacks well with it. In my opinion you want to add anything that acts differently than what's in clear edge to synergise with it. Theacrine is a nice add on too.

D

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Phenylpiracetam and caffeine stack really well with Clear Edge

M

mavup

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Adrafinil stacks well with it. In my opinion you want to add anything that acts differently than what's in clear edge to synergise with it. Theacrine is a nice add on too.
Was strongly considering adrafinil but never thought of theacrine - thank you for that.

M

mavup

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Phenylpiracetam and caffeine stack really well with Clear Edge
Will have it try it out. Thinking about oxiracetam, too. Did you have to add additional choline outside of what is in clear edge, or was it sufficient?

D

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The choline in Clear Edge is sufficient for 100-150 mg of phenylpiracetam. At least it is for me.

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I used to take CE with Oxiracetam, Pramiracetam and Teacrine.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I’m a panelist at a university this morning. I’m adding a little dmaa and caffeine to clear edge, let you know if I feel it helps

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I’m a panelist at a university this morning. I’m adding a little dmaa and caffeine to clear edge, let you know if I feel it helps