Clear Edge Dosing

kid amnesiac

Awards
I have 6-7 bottles of Clear Edge that are unopened & I know that some are from a batch that was underdosed due to the capper. Do you know how to tell which are underdosed?

Thanks!

Matt

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have 6-7 bottles of Clear Edge that are unopened & I know that some are from a batch that was underdosed due to the capper. Do you know how to tell which are underdosed?

Thanks!

Matt

Man I am not sure if you will be able to determine which is which, best bet would be reaching out to Matt at Evomuse with batch numbers. I thought that the beta run that required 6 caps was because the manufacturer used smaller capsules than what Matt had specified, so you might be able to visually tell a cap size difference between the different batches.

kid amnesiac

Awards
I have two white bottles with smaller gray caps & the astilbin complex & 6 black bottles with larger white caps & the grape skin.

I’m going to assume the white bottles need 6 & the black need 4.

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have two white bottles with smaller gray caps & the astilbin complex & 6 black bottles with larger white caps & the grape skin.

I’m going to assume the white bottles need 6 & the black need 4.
That sounds about right, I used a few caps of the normal version this morning and they were forsure white caps and fairly large.