Clean 4 12weeks

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hello all. Just wondering if anybody had does this. The reason I'm asking is my brother in law is prepping for hoc nationals and that is what his coach had him on. His coach is well known in our area and helped several men and women turn pro one of his clients had placed top 10 at the Olympia 3 years in a row. I know it's usual to do 2on 2off but it's hard to argue with tesults

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hello all. Just wondering if anybody had does this. The reason I'm asking is my brother in law is prepping for hoc nationals and that is what his coach had him on. His coach is well known in our area and helped several men and women turn pro one of his clients had placed top 10 at the Olympia 3 years in a row. I know it's usual to do 2on 2off but it's hard to argue with tesults
I’m assuming you meant Clen for 12 weeks?

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
12 weeks of clen could be a bit rough....

as long as he's using ketotifen that would minimize the receptor downgrading issue.

make sure he's taking taurine as well, since clen can deplete taurine from cardiac tissue (which could obviously be really, really bad).

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9871484

Brenwad

Awards
Insanity. Having somebody place so highly in the drug Olympia is a great reason to avoid following this guy.

Brenwad

Awards
The stuff the elite guys do, and can handle!, is way beyond what average guys should be doing.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The stuff the elite guys do, and can handle!, is way beyond what average guys should be doing.
Sorry but after over 15 years of pinning and having fought pro mma i dont exactly consider myself avg. My next competition is a,national qualifier and my brother in law is competing for a chance at his ifbb pro card In Aug i am surrounded my competitors on a regular basis

Brenwad

Awards
Just smash the clen then.

Pro mma...everyone's fought pro mma apparently

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I've trained for MMA, never fought. My ground game isn't strong enough though.. I wouldn't consider fighting until I got my blue belt in BJJ. I play to win lol.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
I've trained for MMA, never fought. My ground game isn't strong enough though.. I wouldn't consider fighting until I got my blue belt in BJJ. I play to win lol.
Ive trained as well and never fought took a fight once and my opponent backed out and then couldnt find a replacement and then life got busy and i couldnt afford training anymore. So i never took another. Because i, as well, play to win lol

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I took my first fight approx 20 years ago I was lucky to train under some of the best cesar and Charles Gracie Fairtex for my stand up

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I took my first 20mcg dose of clen today. Gonna do 2 on 2 off. 20mcg for 3 days, then 40 for 3 days, 60 for 3 days, 80 for 2 days. Gonna see how that goes and adjust my next cycle as needed. Tried clen once but I got real jittery, probably because I took such a high dose, probably 50-100mcg. 20mcg has me feeling good. I got mine from blue sky it's legit.

I wonder if taking Adderall dring time off will affect my recovery (re-sensitivity)