CL Orange Triad (Looking to buy in BULK) AND general supplement advice appreciated

ikeNball

ikeNball

Awards
  • Established
What's the best deal out there?
Looking to buy CL Orange Triad (and potentially CL Oxi Omega), at least 12 months supply; maybe 16.

I'm also in the market to do the same for a GREENS supplement (I have been using SAN Green Supreme Fusion for 2-3 years now).

I just ordered Gut Health (Evomuse) yearly supply and I have enough BCAA (Extend) and protein to last me a long time.

What else should I look to get in bulk? (I currently have 2 bottles/each left of OxyMaxXT and AlphaMax OG (Perfomax); I also have (PES) High Volume and Ergonine to keep me going for next 3-4 months.

Looking to add: Bulbine? PA? Thoughts?

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What's the best deal out there?
Looking to buy CL Orange Triad (and potentially CL Oxi Omega), at least 12 months supply; maybe 16.

I'm also in the market to do the same for a GREENS supplement (I have been using SAN Green Supreme Fusion for 2-3 years now).

I just ordered Gut Health (Evomuse) yearly supply and I have enough BCAA (Extend) and protein to last me a long time.

What else should I look to get in bulk? (I currently have 2 bottles/each left of OxyMaxXT and AlphaMax OG (Perfomax); I also have (PES) High Volume and Ergonine to keep me going for next 3-4 months.

Looking to add: Bulbine? PA? Thoughts?
I like to buy in bulk. Mentally, I think I am spending less money in the long run by having a large deduction at once out of my account. It probably ends up being the same, but shipping can add up with multiple orders. I wouldn't go to crazy though, you do not want your supps to expire.

I stock up on OT and OxiOmega when there are sales. There will probably be two upcoming sales on multiple sites; Labor Day and Olympia sales. Next would be Black Friday. I would get some bottles from then until Black Friday and then stock up then.

Currently, Nutriverse has 20% off all Performax product and no code is needed. Stack that with their 5% code and you'll be in good hands. That ends the 23rd of this month.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
CL also makes an orange triad greens powder that has the vitamin/mineral complex, digestive complex, joint complex plus a greens formula and a probiotic formula. I am told it tastes pretty bad, but it may be worth looking into.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Nutra Planet will have a killer sale that will
Be worth stocking up on

Get a creatine source (mono) since you have your fish oil , multi, and whey covered as well as BCAA

Greens you could do OT and greens or grab prime phytoform or SAN greens powder

Maybe an enzyme or vitamin D (I like NOW)

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nutra Planet will have a killer sale that will
Be worth stocking up on

Get a creatine source (mono) since you have your fish oil , multi, and whey covered as well as BCAA

Greens you could do OT and greens or grab prime phytoform or SAN greens powder

Maybe an enzyme or vitamin D (I like NOW)
Maybe he will stock up enough to rival your OT stock :p

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
Waiting for some legit discounts too on OT and cycle assist to stock up

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll post up any good deals if I come across them for you guys. Granted it's not OT, but several of our products are goin for dirt cheap at Nutraplanet right now.

doogans

doogans

Awards
  • Established
I run 3 caps per day of OT. I'm cheap so a bottle lasts me 3 months ;)

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
For what you listed just get OT and greens which eliminates the need for two separate supps for that.As far as adding PA look at pipingrock.com who has great prices on that.