cjc1295dac

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What are your thoughts? Trying to figure out if I should add it to my pct. How do you take and dose it??

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yes, adding to PCT would be beneficial. The more the better, I think the ideal protocol is 4-5mg E5D ( Jinsun has more knowledge about this than me). But you will see benefits at even half this dosage. I would also recommend 100mcg of GHRP-2 before bed or even 3x a day. It gives an extreme spike of GH for a short period of time while the DAC gives a sustained release.

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Jinsun...how do you dose it or take it? I heard about mixing but can you inject straight from the vial.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Jinsun...how do you dose it or take it? I heard about mixing but can you inject straight from the vial.
You just add bacteriostatic water and inject subcutaneously. You can mix the dac and GHRP, as it comes in pre mixed blends from several research companies.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Last 10 weeks I’ve taken a 2.5mg shot of CJC with DAC every 6th night, and a 10mg cap of Mk677 nightly.

Never retained muscle off cycle so well, definitely improved recovery and muscle fullness. It raised my fasting blood glucose levels 7 points, so take some Berberine while using to help keep blood sugar healthy & maintain your insulin sensitivity.

You draw some BAC water out, squirt it into the peptide vial, roll the vial gently between palms to let it mix, then draw out your desired dose and inject. I only put a single ml of bac water for the whole vial and have no issues.

Normally peptides should be pinned subq in belly fat, but because of the long-releasing DAC you can stick it IM as well.

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It sounds pretty simple. The only draw back is finding quality. Pinning doesn't bother me so that shouldnt be an issue. Would be nice to try sub q as well.

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I agree with everything Hyde had to say but I just want to add when squirting the Bac water into vile make sure not to hit the peptide directly with water. As the peptide is very delicate and can loose potency fairly quickly.Let the water run down the side of the vile very slowly.Most viles come 2mg or 5mg i personally like the 2mg viles,add 1mg bac water shoot 1mg tues other half Fri is how I do it..

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I agree with everything Hyde had to say but I just want to add when squirting the Bac water into vile make sure not to hit the peptide directly with water. As the peptide is very delicate and can loose potency fairly quickly.Let the water run down the side of the vile very slowly.Most viles come 2mg or 5mg i personally like the 2mg viles,add 1mg bac water shoot 1mg tues other half Fri is how I do it..
Are the vials per ml or the amount of mg per vial?

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Are the vials per ml or the amount of mg per vial?
The vials have either 2 or 5 mg of powder in them. You mix in the bac water as stated earlier, and do the math to figure out how much you are injecting.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Last 10 weeks I’ve taken a 2.5mg shot of CJC with DAC every 6th night, and a 10mg cap of Mk677 nightly.

Never retained muscle off cycle so well, definitely improved recovery and muscle fullness. It raised my fasting blood glucose levels 7 points, so take some Berberine while using to help keep blood sugar healthy & maintain your insulin sensitivity.

You draw some BAC water out, squirt it into the peptide vial, roll the vial gently between palms to let it mix, then draw out your desired dose and inject. I only put a single ml of bac water for the whole vial and have no issues.

Normally peptides should be pinned subq in belly fat, but because of the long-releasing DAC you can stick it IM as well.
You think this is linked to cortisol at all? My understanding is that increased cortisol reduces natural gh but what I’m not sure on is whether increased gh via a combination of mk and cjc dac would lower cortisol via a feedback loop?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You think this is linked to cortisol at all? My understanding is that increased cortisol reduces natural gh but what I’m not sure on is whether increased gh via a combination of mk and cjc dac would lower cortisol via a feedback loop?
I have no knowledge of the relationship between gh & cortisol (or if a relevant one exists). Interesting thought though.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I want to add, when you mix peptides, draw a small amount of air into the pin first and stick the rubber stopper. This will release the vacuum in the vial. If you dont, the vacuum will pull the water out of the syringe in force and could destroy the peptide.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I want to add, when you mix peptides, draw a small amount of air into the pin first and stick the rubber stopper. This will release the vacuum in the vial. If you dont, the vacuum will pull the water out of the syringe in force and could destroy the peptide.
I was taught to pull the back out of a slin pin and stick it through the stopper while injecting the bac water onto the sides of the vial containing the peptide. Is this a bad way of doing it? Never thought about just using a small amount of air instead.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I was taught to pull the back out of a slin pin and stick it through the stopper while injecting the bac water onto the sides of the vial containing the peptide. Is this a bad way of doing it? Never thought about just using a small amount of air instead.
I always draw at least as much air into the slinpin and push that into the vial before drawing (to at least balance the pressure).

Your way would work but is less sterile technically. Probably easier (regarding reconstitution) is to just slow/control the plunger speed as the vacuum pulls the bac water into the vial so it runs down gently (vs squirting).

Admin_Error

Awards
What are your thoughts? Trying to figure out if I should add it to my pct. How do you take and dose it??
It goods, but for me I had stop early. High blood pressure & then lethargy hit me really hard, along with other funkiness. This was at min dosing. So keep an eye out for those two things. I'd look at mk-677 in addition or just solo in pct then cjc 1295 w/dac imo. GHRP-2 good just lots of pining.

Cjc 1295 w/ dac I'd split into 2 dose per week. Lot more efficient then just 1 a week.

You mix with BAC water. You want to use very little BAC water when it comes to peptides. Take sub q.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The sweet spot for cjcdac is at 60mcg per kg of body weight. This is the amount that needs to be present in your serum in any given time, for optimum gh secretion. You have to calculate this by using it's half life, so you wont overdose and loose to much money. 60mcg/kg and 125mcg/kg have both been shown to produce same igf1 concentrations in serum. Both will put ypur igf1 at app 300 ng/ml. The next step from 60 and 125 that produces a significant increase of igf1 in serum is 250mcg/kg and that puts your igf1 around 450 ng/ml max! I would do 60mcg/kg and combine with mk677 to save money. This should put you near 400ng/ml.

With a single injection of cjc, igf1 starts falling off at day 7 and hits baseline at day 28! So cjcdac has a long half life but if you want to keep blood levels stable you should dose it at least once a week. Keep in mind that regarding igf1 blood serum levels this is not the same as esterfied aas where serum levels rise and then immediately start falling off. With cjc, igf1 is at a stable level right up untill day 7. So there is little reason to dose it more then once e6d just to be sure. For instance cypionate esters have a half life of 5.5 days. They peek in one days time but start falling off quickly. So if you want really stable blood levels with esters, you should pinn ed! :) Yes even with c and e.

So let's get to some math: I'm 86kg x 60mcg = 5.1mg. Estimated half life of cjc is 6 to 8 days. If we play use the 7 days half life, for me to acchieve app. 5.1mg of cjc in my serum I would need to dose 3 mg's e7d. With this I would acchieve a steady 60mcg/kg (actually a bit more) level of cjc in 5 weeks time. Offcourse I could front load and get to that quicker.

That's app. 12mg's of cjc per month for me. Not cheap but it's the only realistic bridge for inbetween cycles.

A good source for cjc imo is ukpeptides.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The sweet spot for cjcdac is at 60mcg per kg of body weight. This is the amount that needs to be present in your serum in any given time, for optimum gh secretion. You have to calculate this by using it's half life, so you wont overdose and loose to much money. 60mcg/kg and 125mcg/kg have both been shown to produce same igf1 concentrations in serum. Both will put ypur igf1 at app 300 ng/ml. The next step from 60 and 125 that produces a significant increase of igf1 in serum is 250mcg/kg and that puts your igf1 around 450 ng/ml max! I would do 60mcg/kg and combine with mk677 to save money. This should put you near 400ng/ml.

With a single injection of cjc, igf1 starts falling off at day 7 and hits baseline at day 28! So cjcdac has a long half life but if you want to keep blood levels stable you should dose it at least once a week. Keep in mind that regarding igf1 blood serum levels this is not the same as esterfied aas where serum levels rise and then immediately start falling off. With cjc, igf1 is at a stable level right up untill day 7. So there is little reason to dose it more then once e6d just to be sure. For instance cypionate esters have a half life of 5.5 days. They peek in one days time but start falling off quickly. So if you want really stable blood levels with esters, you should pinn ed! :) Yes even with c and e.

So let's get to some math: I'm 86kg x 60mcg = 5.1mg. Estimated half life of cjc is 6 to 8 days. If we play use the 7 days half life, for me to acchieve app. 5.1mg of cjc in my serum I would need to dose 3 mg's e7d. With this I would acchieve a steady 60mcg/kg (actually a bit more) level of cjc in 5 weeks time. Offcourse I could front load and get to that quicker.

That's app. 12mg's of cjc per month for me. Not cheap but it's the only realistic bridge for inbetween cycles.

A good source for cjc imo is ukpeptides.
That source with the hyphen? So many with similar name structures?

My concern has always been getting legit peptides....

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Beautiful, I’ve used them and pepuk before.

Will defo run again early next year, just debating whether to use as part of pct or between cycles....
I think it would be nice to start two weeks before pct and then after pct for a couple of months...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
IGF-1/GH 0
Jinsun Anabolics 77