CJC 1295 DAC togerher with Ipamorelin, please help.

Femme26

Awards
Hi everybody, great forum!

I’m from Europe so I apologize in advance if my English is a little off!
I’m about to start my first cycle ever on Ipamorelin together with cjc 1295 DAC.
I would appreciate some input on my thoughts or information regarding this!

I’m thinking that I should start out as follows;

Cjc 1295 Dac - 500mcg, one injection / week or every 5 days (do I take all the 500mcg directly? One single injection on an empty stomach in the morning?)

Ipamorelin - 200mcg in total, injection every day, 100mcg in the morning and 100mcg at night before bed, both on an empty stomach. No eating until atleast 30 mins after injection.

Now to my biggest questions;
-On the days I’m taking cjc DAC, do I take the cjc and ipamorelin right after eachother in the morning?
-Is there a hight/weight to dosage ratio?
I mean since I’m 5’3” and 125lbs, does my thoughts on dosage sound about right?
I’m also a girl if that matters when it comes to dosage :)

I’ll be very thankful for a reply!
Thanks <3

Rebuild

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Hi everybody, great forum!

I’m from Europe so I apologize in advance if my English is a little off!
I’m about to start my first cycle ever on Ipamorelin together with cjc 1295 DAC.
I would appreciate some input on my thoughts or information regarding this!

I’m thinking that I should start out as follows;

Cjc 1295 Dac - 500mcg, one injection / week or every 5 days (do I take all the 500mcg directly? One single injection on an empty stomach in the morning?)

Ipamorelin - 200mcg in total, injection every day, 100mcg in the morning and 100mcg at night before bed, both on an empty stomach. No eating until atleast 30 mins after injection.

Now to my biggest questions;
-On the days I’m taking cjc DAC, do I take the cjc and ipamorelin right after eachother in the morning?
-Is there a hight/weight to dosage ratio?
I mean since I’m 5’3” and 125lbs, does my thoughts on dosage sound about right?
I’m also a girl if that matters when it comes to dosage :)

I’ll be very thankful for a reply!
Thanks <3
First off I would like to say great choice in peptides, cjc dac plus a ghrp is the most effective combo I have found. Personally I would double the dose of both cjc dac and ipamorelin to start, but since you are a girl with lower body mass those doses may work.

Your dosing for ipamorelin looks solid, but here is how I would dose Cjc dac:
1 mg split into 2 doses per week, at night before bed with your ipamorelin.

One more thing I thought I would mention is that ipamorelin is kind of weak. I use ghrp-2 which is much stronger, but I can see why you would opt for ipamorelin as it has basically no side effects.

Hope this helps.

Femme26

Awards
First off I would like to say great choice in peptides, cjc dac plus a ghrp is the most effective combo I have found. Personally I would double the dose of both cjc dac and ipamorelin to start, but since you are a girl with lower body mass those doses may work.

Your dosing for ipamorelin looks solid, but here is how I would dose Cjc dac:
1 mg split into 2 doses per week, at night before bed with your ipamorelin.

One more thing I thought I would mention is that ipamorelin is kind of weak. I use ghrp-2 which is much stronger, but I can see why you would opt for ipamorelin as it has basically no side effects.

Hope this helps.
Hi!
Thank you so much for replying, it really helps a lot!

Yes, it felt like a good peptide combo after some research. So I’m very excited actually
I don’t think the price is that bad either because I have the price of hgh to compare with haha.
I was actually out to try that at first but came across all this information about cjc 1295 dac together with ipamorelin that felt more appropriate to start out with. Because this is my first time ever with anything like this at all. I have never taken any form of peptides or anabolics before.

I posted this is another forum as well and I got a reply there too and y’all are basically saying the same things so I’m going to go with what you say about the cjc dac. 500mcg 2 times/week together with ipa, so it will be 1 mg in total.

In what areas is ipamorelin weak?

Again, thank you for replying!

Rebuild

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Hi!
Thank you so much for replying, it really helps a lot!

Yes, it felt like a good peptide combo after some research. So I’m very excited actually
I don’t think the price is that bad either because I have the price of hgh to compare with haha.
I was actually out to try that at first but came across all this information about cjc 1295 dac together with ipamorelin that felt more appropriate to start out with. Because this is my first time ever with anything like this at all. I have never taken any form of peptides or anabolics before.

I posted this is another forum as well and I got a reply there too and y’all are basically saying the same things so I’m going to go with what you say about the cjc dac. 500mcg 2 times/week together with ipa, so it will be 1 mg in total.

In what areas is ipamorelin weak?

Again, thank you for replying!
The release of growth hormone from ipamorelin isn't as strong as say ghrp-2 or hexarelin. Ipamorelin is still a good choice though due to lack of side effects, I've talked to a pro bodybuilder who uses cjc dac and ipamorelin for fat loss. Here is a brief outline of the positives and negatives for each of the ghrps:

Ipamorelin: weaker GH release so it has to be dosed higher, but it does not increase hunger, prolactin, or cortisol.

Ghrp-6: weaker GH release so it has to be dosed higher, massive hunger increase, mildly increases prolactin and cortisol.

Ghrp-2: strong GH release, minimal to strong increase in hunger depending on the person, mildly increases cortisol and prolactin

Hexarelin: strongest GH release but causes pituitary desensitization, and increases prolactin and cortisol the most of all ghrps, no increase in appetite.

So as you can see ipamorelin is still a solid choice as far as no unwanted effects, it just needs to be dosed higher ie: 200-300 mcg per shot. All the doses I've heard of are for men however, so 100 mcg per shot may work for you. Also ipamorelin is a great starting compound for getting into peptides, it is mild and as stated no side effects. I think you will be pleased.

Femme26

Awards
The release of growth hormone from ipamorelin isn't as strong as say ghrp-2 or hexarelin. Ipamorelin is still a good choice though due to lack of side effects, I've talked to a pro bodybuilder who uses cjc dac and ipamorelin for fat loss. Here is a brief outline of the positives and negatives for each of the ghrps:

Ipamorelin: weaker GH release so it has to be dosed higher, but it does not increase hunger, prolactin, or cortisol.

Ghrp-6: weaker GH release so it has to be dosed higher, massive hunger increase, mildly increases prolactin and cortisol.

Ghrp-2: strong GH release, minimal to strong increase in hunger depending on the person, mildly increases cortisol and prolactin

Hexarelin: strongest GH release but causes pituitary desensitization, and increases prolactin and cortisol the most of all ghrps, no increase in appetite.

So as you can see ipamorelin is still a solid choice as far as no unwanted effects, it just needs to be dosed higher ie: 200-300 mcg per shot. All the doses I've heard of are for men however, so 100 mcg per shot may work for you. Also ipamorelin is a great starting compound for getting into peptides, it is mild and as stated no side effects. I think you will be pleased.
Oh I see.
Yeah it feels good to start with this since the side effects are close to none.
But would it be better to take 200mcg directly in the morning instead of splitting it up at all? Instead of 100mcg in the morning and 100mcg at night?

Rebuild

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Oh I see.
Yeah it feels good to start with this since the side effects are close to none.
But would it be better to take 200mcg directly in the morning instead of splitting it up at all? Instead of 100mcg in the morning and 100mcg at night?
Definitely split into 2 or more injections per day, you had the right idea!