Cissus XT Dosing

MikeSumthin

MikeSumthin

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Suggested use is to take approximately 30mins before eating a meal. I'm guessing on a completely empty stomach.

Can Steve @sns8778 or someone else chime in and tell me why?
I'd like to just understand why I have to take extra time now and plan my meals accordingly... Thanks.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Cissus works for me regardless of empty stomach, 30 mins before meal, with a meal and after a meal. Thats just me and my body though.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Suggested use is to take approximately 30mins before eating a meal. I'm guessing on a completely empty stomach.

I'd like to just understand why I have to take extra time now and plan my meals accordingly... Thanks.
Taking Cissus 30 minutes prior to a meal has always been pretty much the universally recognized best way to take Cissus.
That doesn't mean you have to take it that way, that's just the suggested use. It's going to work fine for most people regardless of whether they take it with a meal or not. I wouldn't change or alter anything about your meal program bc of it.

For me, I take my first dose in the morning on an empty stomach but my second dose sometimes gets taken before a meal or sometimes gets taken with a meal.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I think it came from the old studies and how it was suggested

I wouldn't think too much .. i pop em whenever i have the time .. empty, before bed, during meal, after meal .. imo doesn't matter long as you are getting it in your system

yes if you notice some discomfort then with meal is a way too go ( not just for cissus but for any supplement out there )

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
kenny76 Supplements 7
Dadof2 Supplements 3
Supplements 10
Supplements 5
justreading Supplements 26