cissus with AAS ?

french_muscle

Awards
  • Established
I was wondering if I could see any benefits concerning joint and ligaments health to take cissus RX while being on cycle, maybe before bed will be even better for the anti catabolic effect of cissus to be effective while sleeping ? bump

Id you are on AAS being catabolic is the least of your concerns BUT AAS will weaken tendons and cissus will help in that aspect.

If you can afford it which is not to expensive use 9-12 caps a day while on AAS to keep tendons healthy.

french_muscle

Awards
  • Established
interesting USPLabs, thanks for your reply, so 9 caps before bed or split throughout the day ?

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Is that 9-12 for the original formula's potency(6 a day) or the newer potency(4 a day)? So would it be more like 6-8 for the latest Cissus RX.

MaynardMeek

Awards
  • Established
and I would suggest to split them up .. but i am only my fathers son so maybe he will have a different answer

and I would suggest to split them up .. but i am only my fathers son so maybe he will have a different answer

O good jedi gives answer of wisdom.

While using AAS 9-12 caps of the new batch or 6-10grams total which should be continued into PCT when cortisol will really reak habit on joints and tendons.

You are a different animal while on AAS.

ceosm