2 berfor workout and 2 after
cissus makes me feel jackd and mi muscle have a tight feeling in them
and i just feeel great form the cort control

i ahve also done cissus and prime which was one of the best stacks ive done

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
cissus is a weird product. at high dosage it has a muscle pump effect and at low dosage it joint and cortisol properties. i would run a search on the forum for more info.

redemption79

Awards
  • Established
cissus is a weird product. at high dosage it has a muscle pump effect and at low dosage it joint and cortisol properties. i would run a search on the forum for more info.
Thanks for the info.
I am aware of it's dual purposes. I have searched quite a bit, even ran the original USP Cissus a few years back. What I'm looking for is people who have used NP's 50% Cissus, how they dosed it, and how it worked out for them.

redemption79

Awards
  • Established
Honestly it takes me about 4000mg a day to work. I take ~2000mg in the morning and ~2000mg in the evening.
Well, I'm just under 180lbs, so maybe 6 caps (2400mg) will be a good place to start. Thanks for your input.:thumbsup:

ILiftBig

Awards
Well, I'm just under 180lbs, so maybe 6 caps (2400mg) will be a good place to start. Thanks for your input.:thumbsup:
Give it a try, you will know within a day or two if it is doing the trick. I tried the Super CissusRx which is 1100mg/cap and did 4/day. The I switched to another brand which was 750mg/cap. I started feeling some pain again. After that I tried a product that was cheap but only 625mg/cap I needed up having to take 8/d to get relief. I have gone back to the USPLabs product and noticed an immediate difference. My wife also noticed the same thing with the same doses.

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
wow dud just look at mi post and look up mi log everthing ull need to know is in there

cheezscott

Awards
Can Cissus be ran w Lean X, both obv. affect cortisol levels????