Cissus and methylated AAS equal stomach/liver damage?

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
This may be a dumb question, but does cissus cause any inflammation to the stomach/liver, etc. like NSAIDS and other pain relievers do? I'm going to be taking some dbols during my next cycle and was wondering if taking both the cissus + oral AAS + inj. AAS would do any harm to my liver/stomach, etc.....any help here? Apprec. any info..

Chippewa

Chippewa

Awards
  • Established
Which "cissus" is it exactly? It's a genus with a lot of members.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Tiank you, ceosm. I'm looking forward to this especially since now I keep hearing that it's anabolic on it's own.

lifted,

I am about to send a mass e-mail to the customer to remind them just of this fact. You will need around 4-6 grams.

ceosm

jsutter55

Awards
Not sure about the liver...

This may be a dumb question, but does cissus cause any inflammation to the stomach/liver, etc. like NSAIDS and other pain relievers do? I'm going to be taking some dbols during my next cycle and was wondering if taking both the cissus + oral AAS + inj. AAS would do any harm to my liver/stomach, etc.....any help here? Apprec. any info..
From the Synergy website (CissusRX product description)-

"..Common painkillers like aspirin only mask the pain of injured muscles, bones, and tendons and can damage the stomach lining and even cause ulcers. Scientific studies have shown Cissus Quadrangularis actually speeds the healing process and prevents ulcers by strengthening the gastric mucosa, the stomach's protective lining."

Not sure about cissus' effect on the liver (you're bound to have some toxicity with methylated oral AAS), but in my experience with cissus, I experienced no stomach issues at 4.8g ED.

That being said... I'm one of those fortunate folks that can digest concrete and old shoes without any stomach upset. :lol:

Cheers! :cheers:

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the heads up guys. Wow, improves the stomach's lining....this is like THEE perfect thing for us BB'ers, no? lol...can't wait to try it..

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
methylated AAS + breathing = liver damage

just so we're clear on that.