Cilf 20g Protein Builder's Bar

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
Well this is my first review on AnabolicMinds so (Be Nice).:type:

How I got to try this Protein Bar.:18:
Was out with the wife at Trader Joes and I was buying some FFCC, Natty PB, and other things and as I was going down the Protein/Training Bars, I seen this I'm sure not new "Clif 20g Protein Builder's Bar". And I thought to myself why don't you try this Clif Bar. So here is what I thought of this Clif Bar.

Numbers:
Cal: 270
Cals from fat: 70
Pro: 20g
Fat: 8g
Sat. Fat: 5g
Cholesterol: 0mg
Sodium: 230mg
Potassium 220mg
Total Carb. 30g

Taste: 9/10
Well I'm not really a protein bar type guy, I like to get most of my protein from foods, protein drinks, and that New Whey 42g Protein shot (if anyone would like a Review of this I can).

And I must say this is one of the better tasting Protein bars I have had. It does look like it was dipped into Chocolate (Kind of looks like a flattened Snickers bar); it has two separate levels a softer Cocoa top layer and a Crispy Cocoa bottom layer. But it does not taste like a Chocolate Overload like I have had in other Bars. It is a Bar that I could see myself eating every so often for a different source of protein.

The travelable of this bar: 6/10
It is a Chocolate type dipped bar so probley not to good on a hot day in your car or in your shorts will melt. But if you are using it as a snack in the gym or at your desk at work not bad. Does come in a nice package and looks like it can take some abuse but will bend like a regular candy wrapper.

Ending thoughts:

I do like this taste and feel of this Protein Bar.
Would recommend this Bar to other people.

Pics:
Unopened.

Out of package:

Stats:

Thanks for Reading.:burnout:

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
Did I put this in the right forum place?

PaterSin

Awards
Those bars are so delicious, only protein bar I've ever actually really tried. They taste like freakin' candy man.