Cialabol replacement???

bkprice

bkprice

Awards
  • Established
So when can we expect Cialabol replacement to becoming out? I have been holding off ordering AP because I want to stack the two. I hear the results of the stack are great

So when can we expect Cialabol replacement to becoming out? I have been holding off ordering AP because I want to stack the two. I hear the results of the stack are great
Wow...we have so much to release, so little time, and so many demands...

I would say 3 months or longer. We just have so much on the plate.

bkprice

bkprice

Awards
  • Established
Damn man, I cant wait that long. Well, I just have to break down and get AP.

What could I stack with AP that would be close to Cialabol?

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established

I would just run creatine with it. AP is so phenominal by it's onesies that you are sure to be impressed even without Cialabol. IMO

bkprice

bkprice

Awards
  • Established
Yes, I am really looking forward to running Ap. I just found a full bottle of X-mass last night I thought I sold, so it looks like Ap and x-mass stack now.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Wait till you guys try Cialabol+Ap LOOK OUT

Truck 44

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
yea, when I ran cialabol with the yellow gold, the results were pretty amazing, probably one of the best stacks I have ever run. I dropped bodyfat and added muscle. It just shocked me how well they worked together. the pumps were crazy, I seriously looked like I was on a heavy cycle of roids. All my friends were asking me what I was on.

I can't wait to run these two together again. I am hoping USP feels generous and releases it sooner than three months. cause I am getting a couple of bottles and stacking them when there available.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established

Powerfull worked very well with AP. I will most likely stack with with syntrax swole or something in the near future because I never really got the famous pump from the AP.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Wow...we have so much to release, so little time, and so many demands...

I would say 3 months or longer. We just have so much on the plate.
3 months:sad: :sad: :sad:

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
yea, when I ran cialabol with the yellow gold, the results were pretty amazing, probably one of the best stacks I have ever run. I dropped bodyfat and added muscle. It just shocked me how well they worked together. the pumps were crazy, I seriously looked like I was on a heavy cycle of roids. All my friends were asking me what I was on.

I can't wait to run these two together again. I am hoping USP feels generous and releases it sooner than three months. cause I am getting a couple of bottles and stacking them when there available.
I found i was having to eat 100g's of carbs per meal when i stacked AP+Cialabol just to fight off the hype it's THAT potent. Strength and recomposition was awesome, Cialabol and Ap are my babies, permanent installment in my supplement regiment.

Truck 44

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
yea, as soon as the new version of cialabol is ready it and AP will be permanent in my stacks also.

bigstabile

bigstabile

Awards
  • Established
Is the new version (creulin?) going to be different the cialabol?

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Is the new version (creulin?) going to be different the cialabol?
For one thing, I know they will not be using CEE, not sure which type of creatine but it will be something different.