Chuck Box getting DIESEL with NOS Ether

chuck box

chuck box

Awards
  • Established
Hey all.. This is my log for NOS Ether, a product from Get Diesel nutrition that is used for boosting strength and pumps. Big thanks to Chuck Diesel and AE14 for giving me the opportunity to log this! I've been a big fan of Diesel Test (both versions) and know the quality behind Chucks products, so I am expecting big things through this month in terms of strength and size. Attached is a pic of the ingredients, as you can see it's quite dense and has more to offer than just the strength/pump deparment (added nootropics, antioxidants)

nos1.jpg

Current Stats: 25 yo/ 218 lbs/ 5'11''

I've been on a slow cut the past month but looking to turn it more into a recomp, with that said I am looking to possibly add a few pounds of mass on this month while continuing to lean out or maintain my BF. To all the naysayers who say it can't be done to build muscle and lose fat, don't want to hear it lol.

----------

Today was my first day using NOS Ether, and I started w/ 1 scoop pre and 1 scoop post. It was arm day and I honestly have to say that while I didn't notice too much in terms of immediate strength, the pumps and fullness were awesome!! My arms felt rock hard and the pump felt more "dense", that's the best way I can describe it. I'll note tomorrow if I notice anything different as far as soreness and recovery..

The mixibility of this stuff was on par with anything else, used it in the shaker and there was little to no sediment at the bottom after shaking. Here's a pic of scoop size and you can notice in the shaker cup there is just a slight foam fizz on top, nothing bad though.

nos2.jpg

nos3.jpg

All in all I had a good first impression with the labeling/packaging of the product, and logistic wise taste was great (nice mild fruit punch) and mixibility was not an issue. Performance today from NOS Ether I was impressed with the immediate fullness and pumps, but looking forward to hitting some strength gains this month.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In and first!

chuck box

chuck box

Awards
  • Established
Do you typically take any stim based preworkouts? As in are you stopping any stim products at the start of NOS ETHER (non-stim)
Chuck, I usually take a stim based pre, unless I'm running a fat burner then I'll take that pre with a few pump ingredients. I have condense which I will prob stack with NOS but I'm trying NOS by itself for awhile to gauge it alone

chuck box

chuck box

Awards
  • Established
Day 2: Had a solid chest workout today. Had one scoop of NOS with one scoop of condense about 30 min after my pre workout meal and hit the weights.

Felt awesome in the gym and put some good numbers up. Some notables were mostly on flat bench and dips;

Hit 135 Dumbbells on flat bench for 15 reps and got the 145's for 8 reps.

Was able to get (3) 45 lb plates on weighted belt dips for multiple sets.

Started drinking my second serving (1 scoop) of NOS during my last exercise and sipped until weights were done, then I hit the stair stepper for 15 min.

My arms weren't very sore today even after yesterday's pretty intense arm workout, they even felt a bit fuller. A lot probably has to do with the fact I rarely use creatine and NOS does contain creatine. Liking the effects so far..

chuck box

chuck box

Awards
  • Established
Day 3:

Back day.. Went with 1 scoop NOS ether and 1 scoop condense pre workout and hit the weights hard. I've been taking a break from deadlifts the past month but went ahead and hit them today;

135 warm up
225x 15 for 2 sets
315x10 for 3 sets
405x8 1 set
455x5 1 set
475x3 2 sets

Felt pretty good hitting deads again and my forearms already had a massive pump going on.

Ended up the rest of the workout w/volume exercises.. ran the rack on dumbell rows starting with 150lb then down to 135, 115, 95, 75.

Hit a few variations of pulldowns w/pullups in between.

Cardio today was 25 min walking on the treadmill so nothing too crazy.. Drank my second serving of NOS Ether post cardio today. Starting to really like the taste of NOS, Chuck did a good job with the flavoring, I would honestly throw some vodka in it and use it as a mixer ;) JK guys haha but stuff does taste great.

It was one of my good buddies wife's birthday today so we all went out this evening to a Thai restaurant and you know I had to go to town LOL. Got chicken skewers, pad thai w/extra beef, and a small side of chicken coconut curry. Got some good food pumps going hah, last meal tonight is 10 oz chicken and half an avacodo then off to bed.

Got legs tomorrow, depending on soreness of legs from deads today we'll see how squats go..

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Good luck on the Squats today!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Day 3:

Back day.. Went with 1 scoop NOS ether and 1 scoop condense pre workout and hit the weights hard. I've been taking a break from deadlifts the past month but went ahead and hit them today;
Are you at the 1.5 scoops preworkout weight class?

chuck box

chuck box

Awards
  • Established
Are you at the 1.5 scoops preworkout weight class?
I'm weighing in at 218ish right now so I think I'm in the 1.5 scoop range but I figured I would start with the lowest recommended dose for the first week. Think I should bump up the pre workout dose to 1.5?

chuck box

chuck box

Awards
  • Established
Day 5:

Didn't get to update yesterday, but I had a pretty good leg session. My hamstrings were very sore from deadlifts but managed to get some good squats in.

I only went up to 405 but did 3 sets with that for 10 reps each. Decided not to hit 495 due to that soreness but got a solid pump off the bat then rolled into hacks, extensions for both quads/hams, then calf work. Ended that leg session w/only 15 min on the stairstepper.

Today was shoulders and after what Chuck mentioned about the dosage I ended up doing half a scoop with my pre workout meal, then 1.5 hrs later took 1.5 scoops NOS with a scoop of condense. I must say that pump was much more pronounced than the past few days and so was the fullness. Shoulders had veins popping out and even my arms felt like they just had their own workout.

I'll stick to this dosing from now on and I think it suits my bodyweight better too (218 lbs).

I have arms tomorrow so looking forward to that bi and tri pump..

I fly out tomorrow night back home for my bro's wedding and will be getting back Sunday night so this weekend will be a rest. I am bringing NOS though so I can take my daily serving w/breakfast Sat and Sun.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Have a great time at your Brothers wedding and enjoy that Bicep Pump !

chuck box

chuck box

Awards
  • Established
Day 9:

Back to the grind today, had a great weekend at home for the wedding and enjoyed the time off from the gym. Didn't get too bad off the diet but got some good food in and enjoyed some drinks without getting carried away. Like I said though, today was back to business!

Hit chest today and felt strong and mirror wise was looking very full. Went with 1.5 scoop pre as the last time I did 2 scoops at once I got diarrhea. Went with 1 scoop post as usual.

Starting to notice the endurance and strength increase, definitely not placebo as I pushed more reps out today with my usual weight and that's coming off from a weekend of not as many meals as usual and being off schedule w/little sleep.

No stomach issues today with my dosing so I might just try to slowly increase it back up to 2 scoops pre over the week.

Back day is tomorrow, looking to mix things up in the workout and I think I'm going to focus on barbell rows and pull ups tomorrow.

chuck box

chuck box

Awards
  • Established
Day 11:

Smashed back yesterday and like I mentioned, I wanted to hit rows hard so I did. Got up to 245 barbell rows for a few sets (w/straps) and after my warm up set with 100lb dumbells I used the 150lb dumbell for ALL my working sets of single arm rows. Damn I felt strong yesterday! Was feeling the weights so skipped the pull ups like I was originally gona hit and stuck to compound movements with the weights (went on to do high rep deadlifts, pullovers, and a few hammer strength machines)

As for today, had a solid leg day. Did not hit squats but went very heavy with lunges, leg press, and hacks. Also hit calves for about 25 sets which was much more than I do on a usual leg day but my priority lately is to get those guys to GROW!

Sticking with my usual 1.5 scoop pre/ 1 scoop post of NOS and gotta say boys this stuff is the **** when it comes to workout time. Fullness and pumps are awesome but the strength and endurance has been very noticeable during workouts! Lovin it!

chuck box

chuck box

Awards
  • Established
Day 14:

Past two days hit shoulders and arms, both great workouts and yesterday with arms it was after my workout I realized how much I've gone up in weight. During my arm workout I was curling 50 lb dumbells like it was nothing and hitting skull crushers with 145 lbs. I rarely go this heavy on arms and when I do it's something I take note of during my workout. But yesterday it was just that mindset of , "whatever, keep adding weight" and I did not really notice how much added weight I was using until last night when I was thinking about how much the strength has been creeping in.

I think I remember a post where Chuck was talking about how NOS will slowly creep up on you when it comes to strength and you don't really notice it and I gotta say that's true!

Today (Saturday) is usually my day off from weights so I went in this morning and hit 40 min of cardio on the stair stepper. I did 1 scoop NOS post cardio and I will do my other serving in the late afternoon. Depending how I feel tomorrow I might hit chest or take another rest day.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It does creep up for sure. After a little bit you won't want to lift without it.

Just finishing a deads day with NOS and 3 R4W. Hit 405lbs for 3 easy reps weighing 195. :woohoo:
Bear in mind I am 39 too, so overall I was quite thrilled :)

chuck box

chuck box

Awards
  • Established
Hey all, sorry missed a few days work and family life got pretty busy!

Hit back yesterday and chest on Sunday.. Legs were today. Strength and endurance are up and despite leaning out (still in recomp mode) I have been adding more weight to my lifts and getting sick pumps even on lower carb days.

After my leg session today I skipped cardio because we went to the zoo today, my little girl turned 1 year old so took her to do something fun. Got a lot of walking in at the zoo and legs still felt pumped from this mornings workout.

Been tossing the idea around of doing my post workout scoop of NOS intra instead of post, what you guys think?

chuck box

chuck box

Awards
  • Established
It does creep up for sure. After a little bit you won't want to lift without it.

Just finishing a deads day with NOS and 3 R4W. Hit 405lbs for 3 easy reps weighing 195. :woohoo:
Bear in mind I am 39 too, so overall I was quite thrilled :)
That's some good weight man! How are you liking the R4W tabs? I want to pick those up

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Really like them, and do yourself a favor, don't go over 3. Wow....just wow

chuck box

chuck box

Awards
  • Established
Really like them, and do yourself a favor, don't go over 3. Wow....just wow
Anything you can compare it to? I'm pretty stim tolerant but I like the profile on them

chuck box

chuck box

Awards
  • Established
Day 20:

Worked the legs out this morning, I typically lift in the afternoon and had to hit the weights at 0530 this morning due to my schedule. Had a pre workout meal at 0430 and took 1 scoop NOS w/2 caffeine caps about 20 min prior to lifting. Despite the early morning I had an excellent workout and was pleased to see my legs are coming along pretty well during my recomp. Much more definition in the thighs and to add the cherry on top I've been making gains in the strength department.

Was watching one of Rich Piana's videos last night on hitting the outer quad sweep and changed my footing up today on some things to focus on the sweep..

Took my second serving of NOS with my post workout meal (starting to find it digests better with some food).

Now that I am a little over halfway through the bottle here are some mid cycle notes;

-Endurance is much greater during sets, especially hitting those last few extra reps
-Increased muscle fullness during day
-Hard/vascular feeling during workout
-Bodyweight has remained the same during past few weeks despite drop in fat

I might not have mentioned but the only other supps I am taking are DPOL and Diesel Test Pro Cycle, and Condense pre workout w/the NOS on days I need the extra energy.

Pleased with the product so far and as of now I'd say it is something I would easily run again.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
^^ yeah NOS ETHER is a performance product. But if people are looking for that 1 dose, preworkout for pumps like the Hemovol products, I'd put 2 scoops of NOS ETHER preworkout only up against any of them.....just dosing like that will not do anything for long term strength gains and endurance like most NO products.

chuck box

chuck box

Awards
  • Established
Day 21: Worked chest today and had an excellent workout, probably partly due to the increased glycogen from my cheat meal last night. XL bacon and steak pizza and a pint of Ben and Jerry's does the body good lol.

Felt very strong today though, and the good feeling led to some good numbers. PR'd my dumbbell flat press, hit 15 reps with the 150 lb dumbells so I was really fired up about that. Unfortunately my gym maxes out at the 150lb dumbells so might have to get creative with adding weight.

Well gotta say the statement PR killa is no lie lol

chuck box

chuck box

Awards
  • Established
Day 23:

I took yesterday off due to Easter festivities but did a little morning cardio with the family and dog. Went for about a half hour walk, went fasted with a tab of caffeine and half scoop NOS. Diet was pretty clean yesterday and was at a friends house last night for a get together and for a little cheat I had a piece of carrot cake with dinner, nothing too crazy.

Had a unique back workout today. My workout partner and I decided to break the mold and try something new so we had sort of a competition with each other.

We started with one arm dumbbell rows, and with the 150lb dumbbell we went who could get the most reps in 10 min. He ended winning but by a close margin lol. I was able to get 17 sets in totaling at 257 reps and he beat me out at 270 reps.

Needless to say we were absolutely smoked after that but went to the next challenge which was body weight pull-ups but straps were allowed. Time limit was 5 minutes and I won the round with 89 and partner got 64.

After this we just did some light cable work and hit the stair stepper.

Felt good doing something out of the ordinary and I can already feel the soreness coming in my back.

Looks like I probably have maybe a weeks worth left of NOS.. I feel like this stuff is at its peak right now so I might look to pick up another bottle and run it for another 4 weeks

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I love pull ups but they kill my shoulders, 84 is pretty impressive!

chuck box

chuck box

Awards
  • Established
Day 25:

Had a great arm workout yesterday and hit legs this morning.

Was feeling pretty tired this morning so took me longer to get warmed up and probably should have held squats off till later in my workout. I tried hitting them first after my warmup but was feeling stiff and a little off. Once I got warmed up I got a solid leg pump and went hard on extensions and lunges. Got some calves in and took today off cardio since I haven't in over a week.

Chest tomorrow :)

On a side note, mixed my NOS with some coconut water post today and tasted amazing after legs.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Have you tried varying grip placement up or is it pretty much all variations that hurt?
I have tried different grips but it has been awhile, I will also admit, my shoulders feel better right now than they have in years, and I am a little scared I will injure them again. My give Chin ups a try next back day.

Are you loving the NOS Ether as much as I am ??

chuck box

chuck box

Awards
  • Established
I have tried different grips but it has been awhile, I will also admit, my shoulders feel better right now than they have in years, and I am a little scared I will injure them again. My give Chin ups a try next back day.

Are you loving the NOS Ether as much as I am ??
I'm loving it! Best part is the hardness and vascularity I get during my workouts but the strength increase is pretty nice too I guess ;)

chuck box

chuck box

Awards
  • Established
Day 26:

Chest day! Worked in a great session today and was feeling especially good due to an increased carb intake the past few days.. Been getting probably a little too low with my carbs so I've been bringing them back up.

Went for a volume/maximum pump workout today and with that said I decreased my weights down to a level where I could get 12-15 reps with maximum squeeze and contraction. Hit db flat/incline bench, fly's, dips, and cable crossovers.

Felt like I needed a bra after today's session the pump was so great! Lol!

Sadly looks like I am down to the last few days of NOS.. I've been doing everywhere between 1 scoop when I just started up to 1 scoop pre/1 scoop post to now usually doing 1.25 pre/1 post.

For those guys poking around my log, if you've been wanting to try this stuff out I think it's really worth a shot. Even though I've been incorporating more of a cutting diet/routine than usual my strength and size has been the same, if anything I look like I have put on some more size in the legs and chest due to hitting bigger #s on those lifts.

Another note, I RARELY use creatine so probably another reason why I've responded well to NOS.

chuck box

chuck box

Awards
  • Established
Day 28:

Updates.. Knocked out shoulders yesterday and ended up going in today for a back workout despite supposed to have a day off. Instead I am going to take tomorrow off (except for cardio/abs in the morning).

Unfortunately I pretty much used the last of my NOS today, I saved enough for one scoop to have 1/2 before/after my cardio tomorrow and that way I can finish the bottle off right at the end of the week.

My back felt nice and pumped today and coming home looking in the mirror I'm happy with the progress I have been making on the problem areas of my back. Really been hitting the middle and upper areas and it's starting to show more.

Please everyone following look out for my final review I will be posting tomorrow both here in my log and in the supplement review section! I will be giving an overall impression of the product along with specific areas I feel need to be specifically talked about!

Of course too anyone feel free to PM me with questions!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think we need to organize a support group, using the last of a Great Product can be depressing!!

chuck box

chuck box

Awards
  • Established
Alright guys time for the final review.. First want to give a huge thanks to Chuck Diesel and AE14 for giving me the opportunity to log NOS Ether. This was not my first Get Diesel product as I've used the test boosters before, but it was my first time using his strength/pre workout type product.

To break it down, NOS ether is really an all around performance booster to be used both pre workout and post workout; highlights include the creatine and nitrix oxide complexes which we all know boost performance. Also, the product included antioxidants, nootropics, and an endurance blend to boot.

The blends are proprietary, which I know rubs some people the wrong way, but I wouldn't let that deter you from the product as it really is a powerhouse of ingredients. Now, I'll break it down a little further based on taste/mixibility, ingredients, performance, and body comp changes.

TASTE/MIXIBILITY

The taste (fruit punch) was awesome! Not too overpowering and sweet, but just enough to make it enjoyable. I read past reviews on the old version of NOS and how it tasted horrible, so seems like the new version is quite a step ahead than the previous. A lot of times I would use more water just because I enjoyed the taste, especially post workout as it was something to look forward to. I really had not issues with mixability, it was great with a spoon, and with a shaker there would be a little sediment at the bottom but nothing major. *5 out of 5 stars

INGREDIENTS

As mentioned before, NOS is an entire proprietary blend broken down to specific categories. The categories include the strength/power blend, nos/insulin blend, nootropic blend, antioxidant blend, and endurance blend. As there are way too many ingredients to fully list out, here is an attached image;

nos1.jpg

Overall I think the ingredients are pretty solid. I would have liked to seen maybe some agmatine or nitrates in the NOS blend, but honestly the pumps were great so maybe it wouldn't even make much of a difference. Also, the product includes FD&C red dye; I really would like to see more companies get away from the dyes but it is what it is. *4 out of 5 stars

PERFORMANCE

BOOM! This product was the s**t as far as making my workouts notably better. I'm not talking in like a pre workout get hyped up way.. I'm talking about making serious noticeable strength gains along with stellar endurance and recovery. Granted I will say I RARELY use creatine, so that is one of the reasons I probably saw such strength gains. But, not only was the strength prominent day after day.. The pumps were nice! Very hard and vascular pumps, felt nice and dense during my workouts. Unfortunately the pumps were not too long lasting after the workout but wow were they great during.

Also something to note guys, I am on a recomp/mild cut, so I'm not shoveling in the calories and carbs right now like usual.. Yet I still got stronger in most lifts this month. Pretty cool thing to have :) *5 out of 5 stars

BODY COMP

Like I just mentioned, currently recomping/cutting and looking to maintain muscle. I have visibly become leaner this month due to the dieting/cardio, but my weight has stayed the same at around 218-219 (220ish after a cheat meal ;) lol). My wife commented that I am looking more dense and that my back is bigger, so I really feel comfortable in saying that I have been keeping muscle if not gaining some with the addition of NOS. I will note though that I was also using DPOL and Diesel Test Pro Cycle this month during the NOS trial, but I had also started those products a few weeks before. Again, cool stuff from a product like this. *4 out of 5 stars

Overall *5/5

Well guys I gotta say I was pretty impressed with this stuff. I really had an excellent month of workouts and I am going to miss the strength and pumps now that I am off. This is something I would buy with my own money and I would really like to see what this stuff can do during a bulk. If you are on the fence, I would give this stuff a go and give it a week or two and hopefully you'll see the same results I did. Thanks again to those who followed the log and props to Chuck Diesel for putting a solid product out for us to enjoy!

-Chuck Box

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Great review and I must say I am noticing a lot of the same things. I would call this an Awesome Supplement!!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright guys time for the final review.. First want to give a huge thanks to Chuck Diesel and AE14 for giving me the opportunity to log NOS Ether. This was not my first Get Diesel product as I've used the test boosters before, but it was my first time using his strength/pre workout type product.

To break it down, NOS ether is really an all around performance booster to be used both pre workout and post workout; highlights include the creatine and nitrix oxide complexes which we all know boost performance. Also, the product included antioxidants, nootropics, and an endurance blend to boot.

The blends are proprietary, which I know rubs some people the wrong way, but I wouldn't let that deter you from the product as it really is a powerhouse of ingredients. Now, I'll break it down a little further based on taste/mixibility, ingredients, performance, and body comp changes.

TASTE/MIXIBILITY

The taste (fruit punch) was awesome! Not too overpowering and sweet, but just enough to make it enjoyable. I read past reviews on the old version of NOS and how it tasted horrible, so seems like the new version is quite a step ahead than the previous. A lot of times I would use more water just because I enjoyed the taste, especially post workout as it was something to look forward to. I really had not issues with mixability, it was great with a spoon, and with a shaker there would be a little sediment at the bottom but nothing major. *5 out of 5 stars

INGREDIENTS

As mentioned before, NOS is an entire proprietary blend broken down to specific categories. The categories include the strength/power blend, nos/insulin blend, nootropic blend, antioxidant blend, and endurance blend. As there are way too many ingredients to fully list out, here is an attached image;

View attachment 117666

Overall I think the ingredients are pretty solid. I would have liked to seen maybe some agmatine or nitrates in the NOS blend, but honestly the pumps were great so maybe it wouldn't even make much of a difference. Also, the product includes FD&C red dye; I really would like to see more companies get away from the dyes but it is what it is. *4 out of 5 stars

PERFORMANCE

BOOM! This product was the s**t as far as making my workouts notably better. I'm not talking in like a pre workout get hyped up way.. I'm talking about making serious noticeable strength gains along with stellar endurance and recovery. Granted I will say I RARELY use creatine, so that is one of the reasons I probably saw such strength gains. But, not only was the strength prominent day after day.. The pumps were nice! Very hard and vascular pumps, felt nice and dense during my workouts. Unfortunately the pumps were not too long lasting after the workout but wow were they great during.

Also something to note guys, I am on a recomp/mild cut, so I'm not shoveling in the calories and carbs right now like usual.. Yet I still got stronger in most lifts this month. Pretty cool thing to have :) *5 out of 5 stars

BODY COMP

Like I just mentioned, currently recomping/cutting and looking to maintain muscle. I have visibly become leaner this month due to the dieting/cardio, but my weight has stayed the same at around 218-219 (220ish after a cheat meal ;) lol). My wife commented that I am looking more dense and that my back is bigger, so I really feel comfortable in saying that I have been keeping muscle if not gaining some with the addition of NOS. I will note though that I was also using DPOL and Diesel Test Pro Cycle this month during the NOS trial, but I had also started those products a few weeks before. Again, cool stuff from a product like this. *4 out of 5 stars

Overall *5/5

Well guys I gotta say I was pretty impressed with this stuff. I really had an excellent month of workouts and I am going to miss the strength and pumps now that I am off. This is something I would buy with my own money and I would really like to see what this stuff can do during a bulk. If you are on the fence, I would give this stuff a go and give it a week or two and hopefully you'll see the same results I did. Thanks again to those who followed the log and props to Chuck Diesel for putting a solid product out for us to enjoy!

-Chuck Box
Awesome review. Much appreciated