Chuck Box building the bridge with BPS DERMACRINE!!

chuck box

chuck box

Awards
  • Established
Hello AM, Chuck Box here and getting ready to log a very popular product that's been around for a bit, but will be my first time using! Big thanks to the dudes at BPS for giving me the opportunity to log Dermacrine as part of my bridge into pct..

Quick stats: 26 y/o, 205 lbs, 5'11'', train 5-6 days per week w/HIIT 3x week

Recently came off a cycle of R-Andro (logged here on AM) and made some good progress as far as leaning out/hardening. After the cycle ended, I started running some left over Androvar (epiandro) along with some oral DHEA (worthless but had some lying around). Been cruising on that mix for a little bit and now I am looking to use Dermacrine as a bridge-ish transition into PCT. I've read so much and actually talked to some dudes who have used Dermacrine as PCT itself and heard nothing but great things. I plan on using it more as a bridge though but will prob start adding a low dose serm in the last week or two of the cycle.

So today is actually my second day of using the product, I began last night and applied the gel after my evening shower. Currently using 4 pumps as per the directions.

-First impressions-

Gel was very easy to apply! I used a zip lock bag over my hand so I wouldn't absorb the stuff into my palm and the gel worked great into my skin. I was surprised how fast it dried and there was no nasty feeling leftover like a cheap lotion does. The scent was very distinct, not bad at all, but definitely noticeable.

I applied the gel around 6pm and around 7-8ish I started feeling a slight bit of energy/motivation. Probably placebo but I think I will prob split the dose up to 2 pumps AM/2 pumps PM in case it does provide a stim like effect.

Well... so far so good guys! I know transdermals can be messy and hard to deal with but I am happy with how easy this stuff dries up so it hasn't been a hassle. Keep updated with my log and check out the progress, hopefully Dermacrine can keep my strength/mood/energy up and maybe even help me recomp some.

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In it for results, mane

I grabbed some latex gloves at work to rub Dermacrine in with. But then I got to wondering, "What's the worst that can happen?" Can the reps help me out with this one?

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
In it for results, mane

I grabbed some latex gloves at work to rub Dermacrine in with. But then I got to wondering, "What's the worst that can happen?" Can the reps help me out with this one?
once its dry youre fine, maybe wash your hands after application HOWEVER if youre going to be around children or animals and stuff along those lines then it is probably best to just use gloves or keep your hands clear. :)

Also IN, good start to this already im excited to see where it brings you :D

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In dis

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
once its dry youre fine, maybe wash your hands after application HOWEVER if youre going to be around children or animals and stuff along those lines then it is probably best to just use gloves or keep your hands clear. :)

Also IN, good start to this already im excited to see where it brings you :D
Thanks. That's kinda what I figured. I didn't know if the hands had any receptors/enzymes that might increase estrogen conversion.

Sorry to hijack your log, Chuck...

chuck box

chuck box

Awards
  • Established
Thanks. That's kinda what I figured. I didn't know if the hands had any receptors/enzymes that might increase estrogen conversion.

Sorry to hijack your log, Chuck...
Lol no problem man that's what logs are for, discussing and learning about the product! I welcome the conversation

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I always use my hands and just wash them. Really no problem as it washes off easy. You can always use your wrist to rub it in as well. I feel that I am able to get it rubbed in better with my hands than with gloves.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just curious where you are applying this?

chuck box

chuck box

Awards
  • Established
Just curious where you are applying this?
This morning I did one pump on arms/1 pump ab area and tonight I'm doing 2 pumps on chest/shoulder area. Think that's how I'm going to keep it

chuck box

chuck box

Awards
  • Established
So few days in so far and definitely noticing some effects I do not think are placebo. Feeling a bit more motivated/focused after dosing which I probably contribute to the pregnenolone which is a neurosteroid. Feeling a slight bump in libido too which is never a bad thing haha.

Dosing has been 2 pumps am/pm and trying my best to rotate application sites on the upper body. I've gotten used to the scent now and even my wife said it smells pretty good for what she calls my "hulk gel" lol

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hulk Gel. I like it!! Maybe we can convince the boss to change the name. Lol! BPS, what do you think? ;)

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Subd

chuck box

chuck box

Awards
  • Established
Whats good up in here my man!
Yo! Had a pretty good weekend got a session in yesterday and relaxing today a.k.a. eating not so clean and chillin! Lol we all need those days now and then.

Definitely noticing more signs of increased libido for sure, morning wood and just overall desire is up.. Also got a few pimples (small) on my back which is very rare for me, usually only get zits if I'm running a natty t booster for the most part

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
An influence on hormones can result in acne/pimples. Good sign! Also, who doesn't enjoy a libido bump?

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
An influence on hormones can result in acne/pimples. Good sign! Also, who doesn't enjoy a libido bump?
me when im sitting in class at 9am trying to pay attention during biomechanics....

chuck box

chuck box

Awards
  • Established
Alright guys update;

Starting to notice more physique changes, kinda weird during the day I look like I hold a little more water (estrogen from dhea) but when I wake up I can tell I'm getting leaner around the midsection and chest area.

Vascularity during workouts has been up, along with the alpha male feeling and aggression. Also that feeling of motivation is pretty high not just in the but just during the day.

Still dosing at 4 pumps, I wonder if going to 5 would amp up the effects but honestly probably just going to keep it at 4 since I'm seeing and feeling the results Dermacrine should provide.

Previous OTC ph cycles I've used Trest and 4 Dhea as test bases.. But I think adding Derma would be awesome next cycle I run. I'm thinking Trest + Derma would be unbeatable and very very close to test

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Derma and trest would be a nice cycle. Keep letro and aromasin on hand tho, forma would be another solid option

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
^^ Exactly what tyga said. Aside from that things are looking good. Id say stay at 4. especially at your weight you should be fine. I wouldn't see a need to bump it up any higher right now.

chuck box

chuck box

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I think 4 should suffice. How long do you guys run Derma for? I've heard of people "cruising" on it. Honestly this feels like something I could run for 12 weeks and I'm sure shutdown wouldn't be bad at all especially considering some people actually used this in Pct

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I think 4 should suffice. How long do you guys run Derma for? I've heard of people "cruising" on it. Honestly this feels like something I could run for 12 weeks and I'm sure shutdown wouldn't be bad at all especially considering some people actually used this in Pct
A lot of people will just go for 8 weeks, that is what we generally recommend and with most products you want that 8 on 8 off. I also have heard of a 12 week run but again because it is sometimes used in pct, unless you are "cruising" elsewhere it's usually just run well as a test base :)

Tyga will be in here to discuss any other options

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
iThrow pretty much covered it.

Although, depending on what dosage you use, you can become shut down.

Typically an eight week run is basic. 12 wouldn't be unheard of but, you may want to follow up with a low dosed serm. Again, dose dependent.

chuck box

chuck box

Awards
  • Established
Alright guys another update;

Another week down and doing well.. I think I am roughly about halfway through the bottle right now and so far have noticed;

-Big bump in libido. Easy to rise if you catch my drift, and a lot more general desire/mood

-Increased hair growth/acne on back. Sign of increased testosterone

-Alpha male feeling; get this especially in the gym which is great for that motivation. Also notice I am more energetic through the day, not really a stim feeling but just more alert and motivated

-Body composition; Diet hasn't been the best, added more cheat meals and been more relaxed in general but have not added any bodyfat. In fact strength has gone up and muscles seem more hard/firm when flexed

Dosing still at 4 pumps, 2 AM/2PM. Still no issues with the bottle/pump and haven't noticed any stains on clothing or sheets after applying the product.

Really wanting to stack this with a dry compound in the future and possibly along with trest. Feel like the combo would be amazing. Even just running Derma+trest for like a 12 week cruise would be sick. I am thinking something like this might happen in the fall

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the update brother, glad everything is looking good. How are the workouts treating you during this bridge? Notice anything there? Strength gains or keeping gains? Endurance or anything else to mention? Glad this is treating you so well!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The libido and alpha male feeling is what I usually notice using derma. Increased hair growth would be a first I've seen

chuck box

chuck box

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the update brother, glad everything is looking good. How are the workouts treating you during this bridge? Notice anything there? Strength gains or keeping gains? Endurance or anything else to mention? Glad this is treating you so well!
Workouts have been great, that alpha male feeling has really carried over to the gym so even though some of it might be mental it's really helping me in the strength department. Notice joints have been a little looser too so I think some of the estrogen from the dhea is helping

chuck box

chuck box

Awards
  • Established
The libido and alpha male feeling is what I usually notice using derma. Increased hair growth would be a first I've seen
Yeah the hair growth in my back has been way more than usual. Gotta shave it every few days lol. I usually don't get too much back there but it's a definite increase

chuck box

chuck box

Awards
  • Established
Another week down, still getting good results guys. Seems like this around the time it's in full swing as far as results and benefits go.

Been noticing leaning around midsection and also slight more hardening of the muscles kind of like a mild Epi andro. Looks like I maybe have half a bottle or a little less left so should be another 1-2ish weeks left I think.

I ran this as a bridge so I will need to come off Derma and go completely natural but I could really see this shine continuing the cycle longer. Will have to wait until maybe fall till I run something again and will have to see how it holds up on those longer cycles

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Looking good in here my man, ready for an update :D I suppose the bottle is starting to run a little low eh? :/

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just dropping by to check up on things. Looks like you're enjoying the Dermacrine.

:bigok:

chuck box

chuck box

Awards
  • Established
Looking good in here my man, ready for an update :D I suppose the bottle is starting to run a little low eh? :/
Unfortunately yes haha always sad when it comes to the end of the run

chuck box

chuck box

Awards
  • Established
Whats up guys! I think i overestimated how much Derma I have left, the bottle started sputtering tonight on my evening dose but I think there is still enough in there for tomorrow and maybe Tuesday if I stretch it..

Still good effects this week, kinda bummed cuz I feel like its in the sweet spot right now. I got plans to run a trest/derma/something dry (m sten maybe??) cycle in the fall after some time off and I think I will try to even bump up the dosage to 4 pumps for that cycle.

Since its coming to an end, look for my final review either tomorrow or in two days, whenever it runs out lol.

BPS

BPS

Board Sponsor
Awards