Chromium Supplement......which type?

KtchnChmst

Awards
  • Established
Ive been utilizing GDAs on refeeds for probably the last 8-10yrs. After trying experimenting with just about all of them Ive narrowed it down to just a select few that I believe actually have validity as well as fit my needs.
My question is this.......with all the different types/versions of Chromium on the market, which is the best for glucose uptake purposes??
Ive read plenty of literature saying Picolinate isnt the most effective version. I also know theres alot of online talk about the Polynicotinate version being the most effective for our glucose uptake needs. I believe Scooby still offers a Polynicotinate/Vanadyl product. Ive always used the Polynicotinate version but was just looking for current opinions on all versions.......specifically the GTF version has my interest currently.

hsk

Awards
  • Established
Go with GTF Chromium aka Chromium Polynicotinic. Several reputable brands make a version of this and the usual dosage is 200mcg per tablet/cap. I use NOW brand GTF Chromium and pair it with Vanadyl Sulfate.