Guest viewing limit reached
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

Chromium Question

WannabeBatman

Active Member
Hows it going Gents,

Recently I've started taking Chromium Picolinate, but noticed that my multivitamin contained Chromium as well. I know that there are different types of Chromium but was wondering if taking the C.P. in conjunction with the Chromium in my multivitamin would to much? I remember reading somewhere that to much Chromium is a bad thing. Hoping someone more knowledgeable can fill me in.

Also I remember seeing that 200 mg of C.P. is sufficient, but the pills I purchased are 500 mg, is this a problem?

Thanks for the help.

Best,
TWB
 
There's probably not to much in your multi, or enough to effect you in a bad way.
Cut the pill in half, I'm not sure why someone would take 500mcg of it at once.
When I took it was doing 200mcg at a time.
 
Thanks

Thanks for the quick reply, that's pretty much what I assumed. I've been breaking it in half, hell it saves me money. Thanks for response brother.

Best,
TWB
 
Back
Top