Chrolodrol 50 Cycle Without Nolva in PCT?

AminoAddict99

Awards
In the near future I'm hoping to run a cycle of Chrolodrol 50 for 30 days @ 50/50/50/50. I got a steal on the normally more expensive Halodrol 50 clone, so I'm going to check it out.

I've been pre-loading CEL's cycle assist for a few weeks. I think it's a good overall supplement in general even if your not cycling.

My question though is this, I've got no way to acquire nolvadex, at all. Is there any post cycle that would be ample for a cycle of Chrolodrol 50. I don't want to shut my own system down.

Any tips/advice that add insight would be great, thanks!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
chlorodrol 50 doesn't contain the compound in halodrol 50 fyi.

4-chlorodehydromethylandrost-4-ene-3, 17B diol

this is what the box says is in it. this is a promagnon-25 clone, not a halodrol clone.

4-chlorodehydromethylandrost-1,4 diene-3, 17B diol is halodrol.

the difference is in the 1,4 diene; and the 4-ene.

one is a ph to oral turinabol (hd) and the other is a ph to methyl clostebol (promag).

they both act similar though. the differences most likely aren't significant enough for you to tell.

AminoAddict99

Awards
Thanks a lot for the information, I'm glad I posted here before starting. I'll look up some information on promagnon

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This will shut you down, I would not recomend anyone run it as low and short as your planning, nor would I recomend you run it without a SERM.

Saying you have no way to get nolva is a bullsh*t argument, that either means your lazy or your 17 years old and dont have a credit card.

AminoAddict99

Awards
Well, I can find nolva from a research chemical site I'm sure, but the thing is I've never ordered from one and not sure of the legality of that. I'd rather lift natural and not worry about getting arrested or something.

I'm not 17, I'm 23, I've never ran a cycle before and am happy continuing to lift natural until I can put all the pieces in place to run a legit and safe cycle.

I thought promagnon was the same as halodrol 50, just in a 25 mg dose?

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If you dont want to take the risk of purchasing a research chem (not a big risk at all), then do not take any PH/DS.

I would rather get fined for having nolva then not take it.

Nothingman

Nothingman

Awards
  • Established
Guys I'm trying to put together PCT for my Suspended Test cycle. What company makes Nolva? I also need to find a good source for it.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i dont mean to come off as an as s, but after I clearly explained that hd and promagnon were two different steroids, why would you even think they were the same still?

anyhow, 50mg for 4 weeks isn't going to require a serm for either compound. hd, or promag.

dead aim, sorry, but you're being an jerk, and you are also wrong too.

an otc pct for a 4 week cycle of any 4 chloro compound will be enough. you could even get away with all otc with a 6 week cycle at 75mg.

get a bottle of tct-1 from pp, some bridge from needs to build muscle, and you should be golden for an easy to run cycle.

AminoAddict99

Awards
thanks again for the advice.

I read from another forum they were the same, but yeah, the chemical structure is listed differently, that's what i get for missing the morning coffee I guess.

Does anyone know promagnons androgenic to anabolic ratio? Is there a high conversion to DHT?

Edit: I used to order Trione, the 6 oxo clone when I was younger as a stand alone just to maximize test and minimize estrogen. Is Trione still sold on nutra? I couldn't find it the other day.

As far as an otc pct, i was thinking a estrogen blocker/natty test booster and whatever else u guys may suggest

Cubate

Awards
I ve taken the Chlorodrol 50 and you should use the Primordial Performance TRS for Pct. Also preload with Liver Juice and take while on cycle it will help to keep your liver buffered, CH50 is methylated...