Christian Guzman Ruined His Physique — For What?

Prince

Prince

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

It wasn’t all that long ago that I wrote an article about how I thought both Christian Guzman and Chris Bumstead were the future of our industry. Both had great personalities, big brands, and a global following that had all eyes on them. These two greats will do whatever it takes to achieve their goals, and unfortunately, I feel that one of them took things a little too far.
In this article, I’m going to voice my opinion on the “new” Christian Guzman, and it may ruffle a few feathers. I’m not personally friends with Christian, I’ve never hung out with him or spoken with him, and he most certainly probably has no idea who I am (even though I’ve published a ton of great articles featuring him over the years).

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm not sure I caught how he ruined his physique... but:

I also mentioned to him that something didn’t seem right with Christian, and he mentioned he believed he was under a lot of stress with everything going on.
Alphaland looks dope as hell, if he really put that together at the age of 30, I'm sure he is a stressed out shitshow. that's a serious endeavor

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Alphaland looks like an absolute nightmare.
my brother in law once had a story about a boys trip to AZ to see some football.
One of his buddies walked up to the window next to him and said, "what a gorgeous landscape, the desert is amazing"
then another guy, completely unaware of this comment walked up a moment later. Looking out the window briefly he said "What a horrendous, desolate wasteland"

😅

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
my brother in law once had a story about a boys trip to AZ to see some football.
One of his buddies walked up to the window next to him and said, "what a gorgeous landscape, the desert is amazing"
then another guy, completely unaware of this comment walked up a moment later. Looking out the window briefly he said "What a horrendous, desolate wasteland"

😅
Lol! I should add that all I’ve ever seen are pictures and vids of lines of people to everything, cameras set up all over, “influencers” all over with their posse, etc. That is the nightmare I speak of, not the actual place.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Lol! I should add that all I’ve ever seen are pictures and vids of lines of people to everything, cameras set up all over, “influencers” all over with their posse, etc. That is the nightmare I speak of, not the actual place.
I had never heard of it before this post so googled it and started scrolling through the website:

it's clearly set up as a drop in gym, rather than monthly membership thing but still

Drakee

Drakee

Awards
  • Established
Man he really aged himself, he looks 40 now. Balding isnt helping either.