Chris T getting ripped with IML Super DMZ rx 5.0

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Workout for the day was squats and deads.

Squats
135x10
225x10
315x5
365 3x2 (felt like i should've done sets of 3 or 4 but rep #2 felt shaky on first set so i played it safe after that.)
315 3x5

Deads
135x10
225x10
315x10
405x5
455x2

Called it for the day. Had to go to dinner at the in laws

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Really liking thus stuff. Makes me wish i had another couple bottles to run 4 caps a day for another month after this. Its really starting to kick in lately

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Gonna be out of town for a couple days with no service or internet so ill update when i get back in town. Have a great weekend everyone!

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
No gym update from the last few days cause i took some family time for the long weekend. Weighing 206 today and looking lean and I have new vascularity that i haven't seen in a while. In my lats and obliques. I have the horizontal veins going across my biceps. Got veins popping out in my delts and chest and triceps that Ive literally never seen before. Doing good i like it.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Will be hitting the gym later on today and it'll be the first time ive hit the gym since starting this new job without being tired from working all day and fully rested. Will be nice :) im excited

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
First day back after a few days off.
Chest and arms

Bench
135x10
185x10
225x5
275 4x2
255x5
245x5
225x5

Db incline press SS/ db incline fly
70'sx10
80'sx10
90'sx8

40's 3x10

Ez bar Preacher curls ss/ triceps overhead extension
80 3x10/ 90 3x10

Hammer curls SS/ Skullcrusher
40's 3x10/ 90 3x10

Got a pretty killer pump. Felt pretty strong today after not having worked or worked out for a couple days.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Feeling this stuff going strong the last week. Really wish i could run it for another month but funds wont allow at the moment. Once this stuff picks up though it really picks up. I like it. Definitely a quality product.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Well coming close to the end of this run. Happy with how it went so far. Weighed in at 203.4 this morning. Over 10 pounds down. Looking lean. Was Supposed to do legs yesterday but tweaked my back at work. So idk we'll see what i can get up to after work today. Final review and pictures coming soon.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Almost done in here. Sorry for the lack of updates. Back is feeling better but feeling a little under the weather the last couple days. Hope to be back in gym tomorrow. Final pictures body fat % and review coming tomorrow. Will be bridging into 11kt spray from Nutraceutical Innovations to continue getting leaner and keep my muscle.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Ill go ahead and throw out my final review right now and weight and bf will come later today.
As far as effectiveness goes its not DMZ... But honestly i was pleasantly surprised. I took 4 caps a day for almost a month. There was a few days that i accidently dosed 6 caps instead of 4 im pretty sure.
I didnt see any strength gains but in my case its more about the strength i didn't lose. Before starting i picked up a new job where i do very physical work for 10+ hours a day and i have trouble getting enough calories in and my strength held pretty steady for the most part.
Aggression was definitely there, felt very alpha after dosing and loved that feeling in the gym. I like the new vascularity. Im seeing in my arms and seeing it in my abs as well. Leaned out a bit and i really like the muscle definition im seeing.
Endurance is up (which is a godsend for the new job im still trying to get used to) and hitting the gym after work wasnt as bad as it should have been.
Value isnt where it should be id say. But for what you get with there being 3 prohormones in it with epicaticen and everything in it i can see how they price it that way. But if you want to run it for a month or 2 at 4 caps a day you're gonna be spending a pretty penny. Some people can do that and more power to them... I cant do that. I wouldnt be able to afford a good cycle of this stuff honestly. After 3 weeks was when it really started to shine and wish i couldve kept it going for another month to see how far it would take me. All in all im happy with how it went for me and if you can afford it i would recommend giving this stuff a shot. Saying i wouldnt be able to afford it isnt saying that if i did have the money i wouldnt buy it. If i did have the money i would totally go for running this for another month. So if you can afford it. Yes, do it. Weight and bodyfat will be coming later today so stay tuned.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Weighed in at 206 this morning. 11.9% bf