Unanswered Choose one

Jbtwentytwo

Jbtwentytwo

Awards
If you were gonna purchase one (x-gels) or (CEL anabolic effect). Which would you buy? I know both have different benefits. Just curious on what you would put your money towards. I have tried x gels but never anabolic effect.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you were gonna purchase one (x-gels) or (CEL anabolic effect). Which would you buy? I know both have different benefits. Just curious on what you would put your money towards. I have tried x gels but never anabolic effect.
I haven't been lucky enough to try Anabolic Effect yet, but I have done multiple runs on Arachidonic Acid products (MN & SNS) and can confirm it is a solid natty compound for strength and size gains

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I'd go with anabolic effect I think. Multiple effective products at very good dosages.

I enjoy Xgels ALOT, so it wouldn't be a loss either way I just give anabolic effect the edge

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd go with anabolic effect I think. Multiple effective products at very good dosages.

I enjoy Xgels ALOT, so it wouldn't be a loss either way I just give anabolic effect the edge
Agreed. Overall seems to be a lot more angles with with AE based on my experience. Ara is great for pump/hardness but ae touches on endurance/fat loss/ vascularity, and hardness.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Based on the recent logs and reviews I would have to say anabolic effect would get my vote.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I don’t think you can go wrong and think based on training style and goals both are worth trying at one point.

That said Anabolic Effect would be my choice, it was highly effective for me.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
X-Gels will be more effective. I choose not to purposely take pro inflammatory compounds though

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Depends on your training intensity. I think your ceiling with X-gels is higher if you're going balls to the wall with the intensity and can deal with the DOMS.

Gamble511

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I don’t understand. What do the X Gel doms feel like?

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I don’t understand. What do the X Gel doms feel like?
DOMS is post workout soreness that is experienced to some level in the hours and few days after working out a muscle area. With X-gel (ARA), DOMS is typically increased. So you feel more sore than you normally would.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
DOMS is post workout soreness that is experienced to some level in the hours and few days after working out a muscle area. With X-gel (ARA), DOMS is typically increased. So you feel more sore than you normally would.
I always get DOMs when im on x gels but i typically will dose it higher than recommended so I expect a little higher than normal DOMs.

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm absolutely loving anabolic effect and mtest stacked right now. That said, I used to love running xgels also. I used to run xgels regularly a few years ago, then took a few years off of running them and recently tried to run them last spring. I say tried because I had to stop about 3 weeks in. The doms were there and I could've dealt with them, but overall the inflammation systemically was too much for me..my entire body was so achy, knees, elbows, back, and I ended up having to take 2 weeks off the gym while the inflammation cleared up after stopping. This was at 1.5g a day, I'm 210lbs.

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm absolutely loving anabolic effect and mtest stacked right now. That said, I used to love running xgels also. I used to run xgels regularly a few years ago, then took a few years off of running them and recently tried to run them last spring. I say tried because I had to stop about 3 weeks in. The doms were there and I could've dealt with them, but overall the inflammation systemically was too much for me..my entire body was so achy, knees, elbows, back, and I ended up having to take 2 weeks off the gym while the inflammation cleared up after stopping. This was at 1.5g a day, I'm 210lbs.
This is my experience - I ran ARA off and on for about 2 years - and anytime trying after that resulted in crazy over the top DOMS resulting in me stopping. I really don't feel ARA is good for people to take - their is no need to take a product that causes systematic inflammation. That said, I use Top Muscle from evomuse which contains ARA - its topical and the extra DOMS only seems to occur in the area applied and not my entire being.

Ot2000

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Xgels based on the data around ARA. It’s not a systemic inflammatory agent either when used pre-workout.