Choice Compounds

HeadHunter34

Awards
Yay or Nay? I was reading an article about mk-677 on swolhq.com and it linked me to choicecompounds.com. Pricing looks good, just wondering if this is legit or bunk.

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Go with PRE, you won't be disappointed

HeadHunter34

Awards
Thanks fellas! Three recommendations can't be wrong.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

whatndafuk

Awards
I ordered from choice recently. The products look what I would expect having seen a botle before. The only thing is this time in a week I have small red bumps on both forearms. I have never had this before.

nickys7076

Awards
Hi- I have been around for a while now doing a lot of reading opinons, research and learning. Am finally ready to order a few sarms to try out. There is sooooo much dang info. out there good, bad and a ton of it contradictory in nature :( Ugh.... frustrating to say the least -but I am ready to jump in and HOPEFULLY not lose money junk. I am female, 5'4" and 123lbs. Been athletic my whole life and kinda strong (ex. I can do the rope climb while maintaining a seated position). Anyway my whole problem is the "look". When I flex you can see a great deal of muscle, however, when my arm is just hanging thereby my side, it looks basic and almost normal. I am after the "plump, musclular, cut, defined look overall. I do seem to carry more BF than some others- or maybe my desires are unreasonable without the help of aas. Can someone please tell me what PRE is? Sounds like you guys recommend this company for legit sarms purchase! thanks :) Nicky

Lmo90

Awards
Price was good so I gave it a try. About a month in and definite hunger increase, vivid dreams, and things they say to expect from mk677. It's not bunk but maybe underdosed from the low price? Only source I've tried so I wouldn't know but for the money I'd recommend it. Also ordered the anastrazole from them and it worked perfectly during my last cycle.

johnyo8182

Awards
This is my first cycle. Could you tell me where to find PRE?

Mariki

Awards
Thank you.. A link is what I was looking for ����

MidWestJack

MidWestJack

Awards
Headhunter,
Ordered 2 gw-501516 and 2 mk2866 bottles from choice compounds and start an 8 week stack cycle of them along with my girlfriend (just the GW for 12 weeks) tomorrow. I've seen nothing but good things about choice compound's but with them being a relatively new company there's no clear word on them yet due to no one logging their cycles from them. I'm logging my cycle in the logging section of the forums I'll make sure to keep everyone updating on the quality

MidWestJack

MidWestJack

Awards
And to those who have used PRE has anyone ran their "Clomifen" for a pct