Chocolate Hurricane

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Well here's my verdict on Syntrax's Isomatrix-Chocolate Hurricane.
I like it...................Could be more chocolately.
Chances are if you didn't like Vanilla Sunrise, you may not like Chocolate Hurricane. To me it taste along the same lines as Vanilla Sunrise. I like Chocolate better than vanilla. I mixed three scoops in 12 oz. of water to get more choclate taste. Still has a slight chalky feel. But I still like the makeup and profile of Isomatrix, so I will take it no matter how it taste!! If you are a chocolate protein fan, you should try it!

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
Like Syntrax's Vanilla Sunrise flavor of Isomatrix reloaded the chocolate hurricane mixed easily with a few stirs of the spoon. I mixed the product with 16 oz of milk. Chocolate hurricane is very rich and creamy. It is great for those who want to give into their sweet tooth without having to sacrifice their diet. I highly recommend chocolate hurricane to those who love chocolate and want a good high quality whey protein.

sawastea

Awards
Like Syntrax's Vanilla Sunrise flavor of Isomatrix reloaded the chocolate hurricane mixed easily with a few stirs of the spoon. I mixed the product with 16 oz of milk. Chocolate hurricane is very rich and creamy. It is great for those who want to give into their sweet tooth without having to sacrifice their diet. I highly recommend chocolate hurricane to those who love chocolate and want a good high quality whey protein.
Couldn't say it better myself :D

Cogar

Awards
  • Established
I absolutely love Chocolate Hurricane. Most chocolate proteins taste like . . . chocolate flavored protein. Don't smell that great either. Chocolate hurricane tastes like Nesquik (or better) and smells like cake mix (you get the idea). Not only that, but the Isomatrix Reloaded is a good protein formula. I give this one two thumbs up.