Chlorovar EPG tren/hex

cutz

cutz

Banned
Awards
Yesterday I went blind twice for a few second and almost passed out. I went to urgent care. They did a ct and blood work. Everything came back normal. My EKG said I was having a heart attack. My blood came back just a little on the thick side though. They took me to the hospital by ambulance. It turns out I didn't have a heart attack a they just scared the **** out of me? . Never did explain my symptoms or high bp

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Yesterday I went blind twice for a few second and almost passed out. I went to urgent care. They did a ct and blood work. Everything came back normal. My EKG said I was having a heart attack. My blood came back just a little on the thick side though. They took me to the hospital by ambulance. It turns out I didn't have a heart attack a they just scared the **** out of me? . Never did explain my symptoms or high bp
Wtf man, I'm glad nothing worse happened! At this point I would either think about stopping the cycle or at least drop the chlorovar...

cutz

cutz

Banned
Awards
Wtf man, I'm glad nothing worse happened! At this point I would either think about stopping the cycle or at least drop the chlorovar...
I know. I'm gonna throw it out but I'm afraid now to even continue because I still don't feel normal right now. I guess I need to figure it out ASAP. It was pretty scary!

Mystere3

Awards
You should stop the cycle.

Steroids cause increased coagulability and increase your blood pressure by a couple mechanisms. First of all they increase your density of red blood cells, which increases both your chances of clots and increases your BP. Secondly by increasing estrogen by aromatization, downregulating the production of shbg, and decreasing the t:e ratio, steroids can increase the risk of clots.

As far as vision loss goes, there's a couple explanations for that but it's a pretty unusual situation.

The first possibility (and most common cause of temporary vision loss in younger ppl) is a migraine headache. The vision loss can occur without a headache being present.

The second and more worrisome would be a transient ischemic attack or mini-stroke. This can happen with high bp and hypercoagulability. This seems more likely to be the cause in your case. If it was a transient ischemic attack it wouldn't show up on the CT and may not even show up on conventional MRI without diffusion weighted imaging or perfusion.

You should stop your cycle, start pct, and start taking a baby aspirin at bedtime. You should then make an appointment to see your doctor. No gains are worth permanent neurologic damage or a heart attack, which can happen by the exact same mechanism.

cutz

cutz

Banned
Awards
Do I run pct as normal? I was only 2 1/2 weeks into cycle when all these problems came about. It sux! And NO gains are worth your life!! For sure. I have a killer head each today but my bp is 100/70 and 110/68. It's been pretty low after being so high.

Mystere3

Awards
Prolly be safest to run it as normal. Def take an aspirin if you're taking novla though.

cutz

cutz

Banned
Awards
Okay thx I will run aspirin along with it. I'm so bummed out! Better safe then sorry though. I need to get a knew dr. He kind of mocs me taking ph.

cutz

cutz

Banned
Awards
is hexadrone even real' ?
At about 300mg it is. I'm taking to much **** for my body to handle. I've never tried trenavar or EPi. I was an h-drol man and that's it. Idk why I even decided to try and stack different compounds.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
is hexadrone even real'

?
Huh? Of course. It's unmethylated and works well at 200mg and up. It's dry and mild. I'd run it at 200-300mg a day. I'm sure ppl do 400 though.

cutz

cutz

Banned
Awards
Huh? Of course. It's unmethylated and works well at 200mg and up. It's dry and mild. I'd run it at 200-300mg a day. I'm sure ppl do 400 though.
Yeah I've heard of 400 and really good results as well!

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Yeah I've heard of 400 and really good results as well!
I'd do 400 solo for 8 weeks! Shhhhiit that'd be pretty beast actually! Maybe kickstart week 1-4 with some msten ;)

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
How's the pct?

cutz

cutz

Banned
Awards
How's the pct?
Dude! Thx for wondering!! Well after a few days of pct. I'm now debating on hopping back on to cycle with just EPi. Idk if I should or continue with pct. I feel really good and gained a little strength. I feel really good though. It's been hard since Friday but today has been good.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Dude! Thx for wondering!! Well after a few days of pct. I'm now debating on hopping back on to cycle with just EPi. Idk if I should or continue with pct. I feel really good and gained a little strength. I feel really good though. It's been hard since Friday but today has been good.
Ehh, this is an question i have never encountered....IMO it would be ok as long as you have enough nolva left to run it 20/20/10/10 in pct after epi. If your going to do it start soon because your hormones are going to be a freakin roller coster lol

cutz

cutz

Banned
Awards
Ehh, this is an question i have never encountered....IMO it would be ok as long as you have enough nolva left to run it 20/20/10/10 in pct after epi. If your going to do it start soon because your hormones are going to be a freakin roller coster lol
I know what you mean. I have plenty of Nolva for sure. I think I may start again tomorrow. Wish me luck I go see a new dr. Thursday!!

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I know what you mean. I have plenty of Nolva for sure. I think I may start again tomorrow. Wish me luck I go see a new dr. Thursday!!
Good luck man! Continue the log as your running epi!!!

Mystere3

Awards
I'd advise against it. I thibk you should just finish pct and plan your cycle out better. Right now you have no plan and you're just taking whatever. That's a terrible way to use steroids.

cutz

cutz

Banned
Awards
I'd advise against it. I thibk you should just finish pct and plan your cycle out better. Right now you have no plan and you're just taking whatever. That's a terrible way to use steroids.
I agree. It was a terrible plan! It was a reckless cycle to begin with. I should never listen to anybody about adding EPi. I would have rather ran one or the other. At least now I know how my body reacts to tren, not very well! I am very aggressive as it is. Well I got a big decision to make.

cutz

cutz

Banned
Awards
I have a quick question if you have time to answer: should I throw in AbE now in my pct. I originally Planned to. ?? Thanks!! I am two weeks into pct.

cutz

cutz

Banned
Awards
Idk brotha I'm so confused because I failed at my cycle I was second guessing my pct.
Pct is : nolva20/20/10/10
Daa 6g/6g/6g/6g/6g/6g
Erase pro:0/0/75/0/75/0/0
Revolution pct(finaflex): 0/0/0/100/0/50/0 Erase:0/0/0/0/0/25
Six star test powder
Cycle support AI
Inhibit p two caps a day

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Pct is : nolva20/20/10/10
Daa 6g/6g/6g/6g/6g/6g
Erase pro:0/0/75/0/75/0/0
Revolution pct(finaflex): 0/0/0/100/0/50/0 Erase:0/0/0/0/0/25
Six star test powder
Cycle support AI
Inhibit p two caps a day
What's up with your erase dose? Lol

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Well, haha. I have a bottle of OG erase and those are 25mg. I am taking 25 mg the last week to taper off. Should I go two weeks at 25?
Look at your dose again. Your running erase for 1 week? It might just be a typo. I'd do this
0/0/100/50/50/25 or something similar to this. It just gets ran 2 weeks past nolva.

cutz

cutz

Banned
Awards
Look at your dose again. Your running erase for 1 week? It might just be a typo. I'd do this 0/0/100/50/50/25 or something similar to this. It just gets ran 2 weeks past nolva.
The revolution is the same ingredients as erase I'm running that at 100 thenAgain at 50. The erase pro is getting ran at 75 and the OG erase is getting ran at 25 for the last week. I only have 20 pills of OG erase. That's why it looks like that. The revolution pct is by finaflex. Good stuff. What do you think haha it's a lot of stuff. If you look there are so many zeros because I'm bouncing back and forth between different brands?

cutz

cutz

Banned
Awards
Pct is going great though! I feel normal again and workouts are great! It was a terrible long month.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
The revolution is the same ingredients as erase I'm running that at 100 thenAgain at 50. The erase pro is getting ran at 75 and the OG erase is getting ran at 25 for the last week. I only have 20 pills of OG erase. That's why it looks like that. The revolution pct is by finaflex. Good stuff. What do you think haha it's a lot of stuff. If you look there are so many zeros because I'm bouncing back and forth between different brands?
Ohhhh I get it. You should see my current pct. haha I got all kinds of stuff just like you ;)

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Haha that's funny. I'll check it out!! Good luck with your cycle. How's it going so far?
Well I'm finishing pct of a prior cycle. I'm on ostarine though.
I'm trying to figure out which plan to go with for my next cycle, I think I'll post a thread about it. You should throw your opinion in there :)

cutz

cutz

Banned
Awards
Well I'm finishing pct of a prior cycle. I'm on ostarine though. I'm trying to figure out which plan to go with for my next cycle, I think I'll post a thread about it. You should throw your opinion in there :)
Right on brotha! I'll see you over there.