Chinese HGH quality?

ultimatewalt

Awards
Chinese HGH quality?
I'm currently running ghrp-6 and cjc 1295 at 100 mcg per injection and I plan on running it for about three months before taking a break and then running some rHGH. I don't have a source for HGH since I live in Canada and I can't get a doctors prescription for it. I found a top rated Chinese supplier from eroids that specializes in hgh/igf 1/hcg that I plan on giving a try by ordering one kit of blue tops. How sketchy is this considered? I've never run underground gear as I know it can be very hit or miss but is ordering Chinese HGH just as risky?

Touey

Touey

Awards
Chinese HGH quality?
I'm currently running ghrp-6 and cjc 1295 at 100 mcg per injection and I plan on running it for about three months before taking a break and then running some rHGH. I don't have a source for HGH since I live in Canada and I can't get a doctors prescription for it. I found a top rated Chinese supplier from eroids that specializes in hgh/igf 1/hcg that I plan on giving a try by ordering one kit of blue tops. How sketchy is this considered? I've never run underground gear as I know it can be very hit or miss but is ordering Chinese HGH just as risky?

Against the rules for supplying source so no say on that, but I try to help out when I can.. If I can.. Do NOT order anything like this from anywhere in China...Find a source that is MADE in the USA.

Touey

Touey

Awards

ultimatewalt

Awards
Yes I want hgh for anti aging more so then body building anyway and peptides seem to be better in the long run because rHGH causes shut down of the pituitary gland.

Touey

Touey

Awards
Yes I want hgh for anti aging more so then body building anyway and peptides seem to be better in the long run because rHGH causes shut down of the pituitary gland.
Ok kindred souls I guess are you and I.. American Made on peps. even though from Italy I ONLY go AMERICAN made on my peps. Nice on meeting you.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Screwtape General Chat 6
papapumpsd IGF-1/GH 12
emiliozapata Supplements 56
Anabolics 1
Anabolics 1