Chez Lubes Up with IML 4-Andro Gel!

chez_meathead

chez_meathead

Awards
What’s up Muscle Heads! It’s Chez, back from a long hiatus. I have resumed repping for my favorite supplement company, Ironmaglabs, and I’m gonna start things off right with a log of IML’s 4-Andro gel!

Big thanks to Macedog for the hookup on this!

I’m currently 5’9” and 215lbs. I have a good base but flabby in the tits and the gut. I have been working out on and off for many years, and have now just started again.

I’m 46 years old, health is ok. I had high blood pressure and almost diabetic but I’m doing everything I can to keep both things under control.

I just had a colonoscopy, so my intestines are squeaky clean. I’m gonna focus on a low carb, high protein diet , eliminating as much sugar as possible.

I got my bottle the other day.

View attachment 208902

Impressive packaging, as always. The shiny silver bottle and catchy label are awesome.

The gel itself is not greasy or smelly. Goes on clean and leaves no residue.

I’m gonna run this at two pumps in the morning and two pumps at night.

Thanks again to IML and Macedog for this opportunity! I look forward to packing on some muscle and tightening up the titties!

More to come, stay tuned!!

CHEZ20 for 20% off at IRONMAGLABS.com!!!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In on this!

chez_meathead

chez_meathead

Awards
Hello All! Thanks for joining!

Day 1 - 215lbs - Two pumps IML 4-Andro

Meals

Meal replacement shake - Lean Body w almond milk, peanut butter and banana
Three rolls Spicy Tuna & Miso Soup
Rib-Eye Steak - sweet potato

Trying to limit snacking between meals to just fruit if anything at all. I love coffee and used to drown it in cream and sugar. Now I drink it black. First cup or two sucked, but now I like it that way.

I am not stacking the 4-ANdro with anything as I want to get a good idea of exactly what this product will be doing on its own.

unnamed.jpg

See them titties gotta go, and that gut needs to be tightened up for sure. I am also looking to pack on some size where it counts.

I didnt hit the gym, but will get cracking tomorrow. My whole family got sick at once so I had to tend to them all while trying to minimize contact. Not an easy feat.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
How we doin in here chez?
You G2G.