Chest pains while on Ultradrol? Mini review aswell

garrettgar

garrettgar

Awards
Has anyone experienced this? I have been checking my blood pressure daily and it's not too high. 130/70. the night before last night out of nowhere though my heart started beating very rapidly and when i checked it, it was at 92 beats per minute. I'm just wondering if UD could be responsible for this? Other than that Ultradrol has been pretty amazing. I am 12 days in and I am up 4 pounds but my abs are showing through and my shoulder striations are coming through for the first time in 4 years. So i think i must have lost like 4 or 5 pounds of fat. Also my arms measured 15 and 3/4 and I measured them last night with my girlfriend and they were 16 1/2 cold. My muscles also feel a lot more full & hard. overall this has been a great leaning out product for me..

Other info: I was at 8mgs for the first 8 days and moved to 12mgs four days ago and everyday after that I had major headaches.. my headaches were so bad that i had to lay in bed the whole day and rest/take a bath. I didn't take my dosage at all yesterday. When i woke up this morning i felt refreshed.. I don't think my body can handle 12 mgs... does that sound right? I think my body may be ultra sensitive to PH's because when i was living in texas I gained 27 pounds on my first cycle of H-DROL. I know I know it's not even a powerful PH but i reacted crazy to it.

anyone have any idea whats going on?

am i not drinking enough water? my pee isn't that clear, it's more dark yellow. I am getting worried about the chest pain though. I am not taking any other supps other than milk thistle and hawthorne berry extract as well as multi-v's.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Drop down to 8 mgs. If that doesn't alleviate the sides, drop the ultra. Not worth it.

DrewMedic

DrewMedic

Awards
Chest pain and shortness of breath is a staple sign of a myocardial infarction or heart attack... Basically due to the high pressure and rapid rate your heart is not able to effectively pump blood through the body... This is really important for the cardiac arteries since they get blood supply during the resting period of heart beat cycle.... Oddly enough I'm in paramedic class right now and we are discussing this... I agree with above advice...

Stri8ted25

Stri8ted25

Awards
I was gonna try Ultra b/c I like Stanivar....Mayb not so much now.lol

steppinRazor

Awards
I was gonna try Ultra b/c I like Stanivar....Mayb not so much now.lol
Well people will react differently to certain substances put into the body..its definitely not going to stop me. I can't wait to run this when the time is right :D

Definitely some good advice posted tho

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Chest pain and shortness of breath is a staple sign of a myocardial infarction or heart attack... Basically due to the high pressure and rapid rate your heart is not able to effectively pump blood through the body... This is really important for the cardiac arteries since they get blood supply during the resting period of heart beat cycle.... Oddly enough I'm in paramedic class right now and we are discussing this... I agree with above advice...
In someone his age an MI would be near impossible with a 92 pulse and a 130/70 BP. Not saying it can't happen who knows of his underlying comorbidities but typically MI comes about when you can't oxygenate the heart and in most cases due to atherosclerotic arteries and I doubt he has built up a lot of plaque at his age. But it doesn't make your advice bad at all. I can't say I ever noticed it though when I took it just as an FYI to the poster.

DrewMedic

DrewMedic

Awards
In someone his age an MI would be near impossible with a 92 pulse and a 130/70 BP. Not saying it can't happen who knows of his underlying comorbidities but typically MI comes about when you can't oxygenate the heart and in most cases due to atherosclerotic arteries and I doubt he has built up a lot of plaque at his age. But it doesn't make your advice bad at all. I can't say I ever noticed it though when I took it just as an FYI to the poster.
My bad I didn't make myself clear... Didn't mean to make it sound as though he was having a heart attack... I was alluding to that a high BP and heart rate can prevent proper blood flow to the cardiac arteries, which would give the chest discomfort... My bad... I had the same problem when on thermogenics so I just stay away haha...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 10
Anabolics 0
n8te Anabolics 8
Anabolics 1
Supplements 1