Chest only PIP?

Thantis

Awards
Had a quick question, I usually do Delt pins but I did one in the chest today and it was extremely painful both while injecting and post injection anyone have similar issues? I slightly flexed my pec by moving my arm across and did it about an inch from mid chest I have 0 pip from the same gear when I go in the delt. Also if someone has the link for all the injection sites id really appreciate it

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I only pin chest when I'm extremely lean so I can see all the veins because there is a lot of dangerous things you can do in the pecs, at least in my opinion but these are the spots I pin in the pecs. As well as some other areas. And just a FYI, some places are just more painful then others. Especially the first few times

Resized_20211123_155052~7.jpg

And yes I had gyno when I took this picture lol 🤷‍♂️

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I also do not advise traps. They really hurt bad lol

Thantis

Awards
ahh I read pec was pretty safe haha thats the internet for ya, i'm probably going to do outer quad next and potentially bicep but I did read that it was pretty painful for bicep as well

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I only pin chest when I'm extremely lean so I can see all the veins because there is a lot of dangerous things you can do in the pecs, at least in my opinion but these are the spots I pin in the pecs. As well as some other areas. And just a FYI, some places are just more painful then others. Especially the first few times

View attachment 228287

And yes I had gyno when I took this picture lol 🤷‍♂️
Dude there's no way I would stick a needle IM in about all those places...by the way your emoji is identifying as a make today lmao!!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Dude there's no way I would stick a needle IM in about all those places...by the way your emoji is identifying as a make today lmao!!
I don't use all of them. Biceps freak me out, front delts and traps hurt too much. But when I'm lean I will use all 6 of those pec spots as long as it's not on a day I'm training chest

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Had a quick question, I usually do Delt pins but I did one in the chest today and it was extremely painful both while injecting and post injection anyone have similar issues? I slightly flexed my pec by moving my arm across and did it about an inch from mid chest I have 0 pip from the same gear when I go in the delt. Also if someone has the link for all the injection sites id really appreciate it
"Dr., Dr., It hurts when I do this ..... "

Dr:
robert-downey-jr-facepalm.gif

Glutes has a Lot of muscle and real estate. And a lot of guys feel like it is the least painful area.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
ahh I read pec was pretty safe haha thats the internet for ya, i'm probably going to do outer quad next and potentially bicep but I did read that it was pretty painful for bicep as well
If you don't need to pin multiple times per day then I would avoid any spot besides glute and delts. Maybe upper outer quad.

The only reason I started pinning all these crazy spots is because at one point I was doing daily trt and peptides so I had to pin 2-3x day. Then I added sr9009 which was 3x day pins. I was a walking pin cushion.

Right now I'm just doing trt and I don't think I have pinned anything other then my right glute in the past 5 or 6 weeks. I actually have a hard time pinning the other glute because of injuries I can't twist all the way to that side

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Honestly when I had to pin multiple x day I started feeling like a drug attic lol

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Honestly when I had to pin multiple x day I started feeling like a drug attic lol
Dude we are remember in 7th grade health class steroids were in the drug videos along with coke and heroin altho it's weird steroids have only enhanced my life while heroin meth and coke have ruined it ( multiple times)

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Dude we are remember in 7th grade health class steroids were in the drug videos along with coke and heroin altho it's weird steroids have only enhanced my life while heroin meth and coke have ruined it ( multiple times)
Steroids and recreational drugs are 2 very different things. Steroids are hormones

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I wasn't trying to compare steroids to dope or whatever. I was relating injecting something into my Body multiple times day to feeling like a drug problem. It doesn't have anything to do with steroids. If I was diabetic and I had to take insulin multiple times a day I would feel the same way. I don't like injecting stuff really at all. It's just a necessary evil. If oral steroids were the same as injectables I would never pin

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Does anyone still randomly get anxiety when they pin?

It's weird. Sometimes it doesn't bother me at all and then sometimes it will. IL be about to pin my delt and all the sudden IL be kinda scared to do it so IL stick it in the glute or vice versa. Anytime it happens I have to pick a different spot. It's like once I think about it I can't do it lol, but IL have no issues switching locations.

I've even had days where I overthink it and I just say fuk it IL do it tomorrow instead. But then other times I could pin multiple spots no issue.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Does anyone still randomly get anxiety when they pin?

It's weird. Sometimes it doesn't bother me at all and then sometimes it will. IL be about to pin my delt and all the sudden IL be kinda scared to do it so IL stick it in the glute or vice versa. Anytime it happens I have to pick a different spot. It's like once I think about it I can't do it lol, but IL have no issues switching locations.

I've even had days where I overthink it and I just say fuk it IL do it tomorrow instead. But then other times I could pin multiple spots no issue.
Weird never had an issue like that what I get extremely bad anxiety us when I have to do bloodwork which totally sucks considering what we do. I injected heroin for years but when someone else has to draw blood I freak out to the point of last time the nurse couldn't even do it. I mean I was ice cold pouring sweat I have to ask my doctor if there's anyway I can do it in the afternoon so I'm not fasted.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I wasn't trying to compare steroids to dope or whatever. I was relating injecting something into my Body multiple times day to feeling like a drug problem. It doesn't have anything to do with steroids. If I was diabetic and I had to take insulin multiple times a day I would feel the same way. I don't like injecting stuff really at all. It's just a necessary evil. If oral steroids were the same as injectables I would never pin
I got what yiu meant and that's totally understandable actually

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Weird never had an issue like that what I get extremely bad anxiety us when I have to do bloodwork which totally sucks considering what we do. I injected heroin for years but when someone else has to draw blood I freak out to the point of last time the nurse couldn't even do it. I mean I was ice cold pouring sweat I have to ask my doctor if there's anyway I can do it in the afternoon so I'm not fasted.
Ya drawing bloods weirds me out too, I always look away lol

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I did one bicep injection, I don't think I will ever do another !!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ya drawing bloods weirds me out too, I always look away lol
Same. I don't even want them to tell me when they're about to put the needle in cause it makes me more tense. :LOL:

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Years ago a friend of mine and I used to donate blood, we would have the tech "hook us up" at the same time and then race to fill the bags up. I would be watching the bag and squeezing that ball as fast as I could!