Chest imbalances

T

Testv001

Awards
M/28/5'11 [130 - 150 lbs] ( 3 months)
Hello,
I've been working out for a while. And started to notice apart from the fat belly and that fat line. The worst part that looks is the imbalanced chest. I've started noticing this recently but when I saw old photos of me I've always had this weird difference in chest.
The left side of chest is much lifted and looks wider and the right side is well somewhat lower. I'm able to do regular push-ups and can do dumble press upto 20 - 25 kg. I don't feel any side of my chest to be stronger than the other.
Does anyone know of this condition? And how this can be fixed?
Or is this purely genetics and nothing can be done to make it better aesthetically!?

Pics - https://ibb.co/PF6CkBs

Attachments

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How long is a while?

Everybody has symmetry issues to some degree. Is there a chest difference when you lift your arms up?

Barn1234

Barn1234

Awards
How long have you been training for?

Like Aleksander37 says, we are all slightly different so it could be genetic?

It could become slightly more symmetrical the more you work your chest over the course of time that you continue training. I had a mate back in college who only looked like he had one pec after he lost a tonne of weight. He carried on training for a couple of years and now he's pretty much symmetrical.

T

Testv001

Awards
How long is a while?

Everybody has symmetry issues to some degree. Is there a chest difference when you lift your arms up?
Now that I see my old pics I can notice the symmetry issues even 5 years back. Although I don't see any chest difference when I left my arms up. It's just when I'm all relaxed and in natural posture. Think it could be fat?

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Now that I see my old pics I can notice the symmetry issues even 5 years back. Although I don't see any chest difference when I left my arms up. It's just when I'm all relaxed and in natural posture. Think it could be fat?
If it's really bothering you, I would definitely try and lower your overall body fat. Keep using weights and try and hit the chest from a variety of movements (e.g. incline bench, dips, flyes, dumbbell pullovers, etc.).