Chemix Sleep Product

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So got a 30% off deal on this and the formula looked interesting so I said screw it and tried it out. First nights sleep on one cap was pretty awesome. However, the next 7-8 doses of varying amounts seem to make it impossible to go to sleep. It has the exact opposite effect. My wife is on prednisone for her RA and thought it might help her sleep on them. She had the same effect. Anytime she takes it she can’t sleep. I’ve tried most of the ingredients in other products or at least ingredients that work along the same pathways and usually have a positive experience. Anyone whose tried it have this experience?

It’s manufactured by whatever nutricap is called now. Probably cross contaminated with a crap ton of stims.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I was about to pull the trigger on this... I like the apigenin inclusion and amount. Thank you for saving me some money.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I was about to pull the trigger on this... I like the apigenin inclusion and amount. Thank you for saving me some money.
I mean maybe it works for some but for me it absolutely makes it really difficult to fall asleep. Once I’m asleep I’m fine but I can be exhausted, take it, and not be able to fall asleep for 2 hours. This is not usually a problem. I will day it might help me stay asleep but the time I lose trying to fall asleep isn’t worth it. But I’m also weird and the old focus xt made me crash so maybe it’s just me. But sleep products usually knock my wife out and this does the same. I need OL Amnesia to come back or the old dream and grow

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I mean maybe it works for some but for me it absolutely makes it really difficult to fall asleep. Once I’m asleep I’m fine but I can be exhausted, take it, and not be able to fall asleep for 2 hours. This is not usually a problem. I will day it might help me stay asleep but the time I lose trying to fall asleep isn’t worth it. But I’m also weird and the old focus xt made me crash so maybe it’s just me. But sleep products usually knock my wife out and this does the same. I need OL Amnesia to come back or the old dream and grow
Maybe try taking it 2 hours before you want to fall asleep

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Maybe try taking it 2 hours before you want to fall asleep
I had the same thought but still a no go. Last night took them at 8pm. Got in bed at 10pm because I had to be up for work at 5am. 1am the wife and I were both wide awake and I had to take Benadryl to finally fall asleep