Chef's quick-hit Cold Fusion Review

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well I've been trying this product as of late so I though I would post a quick review.

Here is the ingredient list:

Amount Per Serving
Total Calories 24
Calories From Fat
Total Fat 0
Saturated Fat 0
Cholesterol 0
Total Carbohydrates 6g
Dietary Fiber
Sugars 0
Protein 0
Cold Fusion EX™ Proprietary Formula 20,175mg
Creatine EX™
Creatine Ethyl Ester HCL
Di-Creatine Aspartate
Creatine Monohydrate
Anabolic EX™
L-Leucine
L-Taurine
Beta Alanine
Aspartic Acid
Nitric EX™
L-Arginine Orotate
L-Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate
L-Arginine
Pomegranate Powder
Stamina EX™
Spirulina
Yohimbine HCL
Insulin EX™
Bitter Melon

Taste: Not bad at all. I have the fruit punch flavor and it's not too sweet and I actually like the taste and it mixes instantly.

Energy: Nothing really since it's caffeine free. I do notice a nice increase in focus though.

Pumps: Unreal pumps; honestly some of the best I have ever experienced. Not sure what it is about this product but I've been getting some crazy vascularity which lasts for about an hour postworkout.

Strength: Nothing to note as of yet since it's only been about 5 workouts but I can imagine it would help in the strength department because of the creatine/beta alanine combo.

Overall: Very impressed by this product. The serving size is 2-3 scoops and I haven't had to use more than 1 scoop yet. Also it's caffeine free which is a plus (it does contain yohimbine but the dose must be very low since it doesn't make me feel insane like yohimbine hcl usually does). I like the forms of creatine the product uses and the addition of beta alanine is always a good thing. I got this product when it was on sale at buy one get one free and I'm glad I decided to buy it. I might start using 1/2 scoop postworkout also. I'll keep you posted.