Check out this deal

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bumping this for a great deal! Get it while it's cheap.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
2 quality products here!

Here's some info on our OxiMega that you'll get with the Orange Triad:

PCB http://www.controlledlabsforum.com/a...4&d=1389132829
heavy metals http://www.controlledlabsforum.com/a...5&d=1389132830

With so much contaminated product floating around the industry, we have decided to post a 3rd party PCB and heavy metal test for our newest lot of orange oximega fish oil:

We are at only 32% of the limit for California (the strictest PCB enforcement in the USA) per serving (with its high potency you get a lot of dha/epa per serving thereby making the amount of PCB per mg of epa/dha ingested even lower in orange oximega fish oil compared to most other formulas). we are at 1.4% of the limit set by FDA.

For Reference:
FDA upper limit is 2000 ng/g
upper limit for California is 90 ng/g
CRN and WHO are also much higher limits compared to California

also, most fish (salmon, talapia, tuna, etc) in the food chain has MUCH higher levels of PCB than most fish oils on the market and lower dha/epa per gram.

FDA upper level for mercury (methyl mercury which is only a small part of total mercury) = 1 mcg/g per day, we are at less than 1% of that per day for a full serving (2 softgels). for reference a can of albacore tuna (6 ounces) is roughly 35% of your daily limit (so a serving of orange oximega fish oil only has at most 1.5% of the mercury found in a can of tuna)

Mercury Levels in Commercial Fish and Shellfish (1990-2010)

the amount per serving is at most 2% of the strictest California proposition 65 level of .3 mcg per day (of methyl mercury, again only a small part of total mercury)

The other heavy metals/toxins were well below the limits set for them as well.

I dont think any other fish oil product sold on this site publishes info like this!

Controlled Labs Orange OxiMega (120 Softgels): Discount Orange OxiMega Supplements

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You guys are giving this stuff away!

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm making a come back and could use a lot of help. :) these look like a nice start .... I love OT. Need to try the greens.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm making a come back and could use a lot of help. :) these look like a nice start .... I love OT. Need to try the greens.
This is definetly a good starting spot, and a helluva price to start off with.

The greens are pretty good. I add it in the morning and evening.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yo! You can still grab this. Free Orange OxiMega with Orange Triad. It makes for a good stocking stuffer :p