Check my second cycle please

mrjoda

mrjoda

Awards
Hi, my first cycle was ago 2 years tst e e5d 250mg 12w and 1-6w proviron 50mg.
So now I want start my second cycle. My idea is: tst e e3,5d 200mg 12w, 1-5w 50mg proviron, 6-12w 20mg dbol, hcg 4-12w 250iu e3,5d, arimidex 0,5mg e3,5d with hcg shots, HGH?? Can I use in cycle? Or to second cycle is bullshit, my idea is that i use from 6w-8w 1,5 iu before training, 8w-20w 3iu, 1,5iu morning, 1,5iu afternoon - 5on2off system. PCT 2w after last tst shot: clomid 100/50/50/25, exemestane: can I use? I have a package from first cycle, and how take? MK677 25mg 12w when im not running on hgh.
Supplements: multivitamin+multimineral, omega 3, q10, d3+k2, tudca 250mg only with dbol time 6-12w.

My questions: 1.dbol better from 1-6w or 6-12w? And why?
2. HGH yes or no? And use t4?
3. Best PCT after this cycle?
4. Can I take dbol with meal?
5. Thanks for your all advice :)

Doss

Doss

Awards
  • Established
1. I think DBOL would be best used from weeks 3-9. The test should be kicking in and the stack is more effective in terms of holding onto the gains than using it as a kick start in my opinion. I'd take the DBOL before your workout if you're only going to take 20mg a day.
2. I'm not qualified to make recommendations for HGH/T4 use.
3. I run clomid for 4 weeks (2 wks @ 50mg a day, then 2 wks 25mg a day) & nolva the same (40mg for 2 wks, then 20 mg for 2 wks)
4. I'm not sure if taking dbol with a meal will make a difference. I usually take mine about an hour before I train with my pre-workout oatmeal/PB/coffee shake. I feel like a get a better pump/increased duration of focus when I have those slow moving carbs breaking down in my system.

Most important thing, as always, is going to be maintaining a caloric surplus. Make sure you're staying ahead on your food prep, getting good sleep, objectively tracking workouts and progressing, and you'll have a great cycle. Enjoy!

mrjoda

mrjoda

Awards
1. I think DBOL would be best used from weeks 3-9. The test should be kicking in and the stack is more effective in terms of holding onto the gains than using it as a kick start in my opinion. I'd take the DBOL before your workout if you're only going to take 20mg a day.
2. I'm not qualified to make recommendations for HGH/T4 use.
3. I run clomid for 4 weeks (2 wks @ 50mg a day, then 2 wks 25mg a day) & nolva the same (40mg for 2 wks, then 20 mg for 2 wks)
4. I'm not sure if taking dbol with a meal will make a difference. I usually take mine about an hour before I train with my pre-workout oatmeal/PB/coffee shake. I feel like a get a better pump/increased duration of focus when I have those slow moving carbs breaking down in my system.

Most important thing, as always, is going to be maintaining a caloric surplus. Make sure you're staying ahead on your food prep, getting good sleep, objectively tracking workouts and progressing, and you'll have a great cycle. Enjoy!
1. yes it makes sense to use dbol when the test kicks its true.
3. Combinated clomid + nolva no problem in PCT? I thought it had to combine SERM + IA (anastrazole or exemestane)
4. do you think I should take the whole dose of dbol before training? I wanted to take 10mg in the morning and 10mg before training.

Yes, carolic surplus, good training, good sleep, good everything is most important

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If it's been over a year since your last cycle I'd keep it simple and run 400-500mg of test and call it a wrap. I definitely wouldn't use hcg and dbol together at the same time because it would send my estrogen to another planet.

As for hgh I'd save it for waaaayyyyyyy later in your cycleing journey. Not necessary at this point but also it's not going to hurt anything.

Finally, pct. Every person that starts pct 2 weeks after a long ester cycle is screwing up. It takes 5 times the half life of a drug to clear your system. 2 weeks after your last pin your testosterone is still going to be way above the normal range. Get bloods 2 weeks post last injection and you will see for yourself. You really should wait 3-4 weeks before starting pct.

When I use to pct, the way I liked best was no hcg on cycle. 2 weeks after last pin I would do 1000iu hcg eod for 5 pins = 10 days. Then start clomid at 50,50,25,25.

Just my thoughts.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
as @Smont says dbol, test and hcg will spike estrogen and give you that to deal with when there just isn’t any need.

i assume it’s a bulking cycle but imo there are better orals (like var) you could deploy but test only would be effective anyway.

if you do use an oral use it at the end, should always taper androgens up over the course of a cycle.

i like hgh, at 3-4 iu a day you don’t run Into insulin issues especially (berberine or metformin is still useful) and it has a host of positive effects - I would use it but it’s your call

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
as @Smont says dbol, test and hcg will spike estrogen and give you that to deal with when there just isn’t any need.

i assume it’s a bulking cycle but imo there are better orals (like var) you could deploy but test only would be effective anyway.

if you do use an oral use it at the end, should always taper androgens up over the course of a cycle.

i like hgh, at 3-4 iu a day you don’t run Into insulin issues especially (berberine or metformin is still useful) and it has a host of positive effects - I would use it but it’s your call
How much of a difference do you think 3-4 iu makes vs 6-8? Just trying to justify spending the money this winter. I don't wanna go bare minimum. I'd rather spend $800-1000 and get results vs. Spending 400-500 and it not being worth anything

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm not saying 3-4 is no good, I'm saying should I air on the side of caution and pick up enough that I can double the dose if needed?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
How much of a difference do you think 3-4 iu makes vs 6-8? Just trying to justify spending the money this winter. I don't wanna go bare minimum. I'd rather spend $800-1000 and get results vs. Spending 400-500 and it not being worth anything
ive only used 4 a day so it can only be based on that plus what I’ve listened to. Basically I was really surprised at the difference, if I didn’t already have a load of peptides to use up I would be using hgh every exclusively instead now.

everything I’ve heard suggests the issues only appear above 5iu but that you just don’t need those doses unless your trying to be a pro 🤷

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
ive only used 4 a day so it can only be based on that plus what I’ve listened to. Basically I was really surprised at the difference, if I didn’t already have a load of peptides to use up I would be using hgh every exclusively instead now.

everything I’ve heard suggests the issues only appear above 5iu but that you just don’t need those doses unless your trying to be a pro 🤷
Ya I'm too old and too many achs and pains for those hoop dreams. I just want to keep adding 5-6lbs of real muscle per year till I hit 40 and go into maintenance mode lol

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If I can add 20lbs of tissue over the next 3-4 years il be happy. Actually I probably won't still be satisfied but you know what I mean

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If I can add 20lbs of tissue over the next 3-4 years il be happy. Actually I probably won't still be satisfied but you know what I mean
similar boat to me bro. I started in training really late but aiming to get to around 230 at 12-14% as a year round sustainable position, drop a little in the summer etc. Generally I want to feel good at that weight and move well. The hgh makes a big difference in that regard as well

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
similar boat to me bro. I started in training really late but aiming to get to around 230 at 12-14% as a year round sustainable position, drop a little in the summer etc. Generally I want to feel good at that weight and move well. The hgh makes a big difference in that regard as well
Yep, I'm only 5'9 and at 215 with abs I looked huge. But I always had to be on a full blown cycle to get that look. It was cosmetic. I need more actual muscle tissue so it can be maintained with some super trt and not a gram of injectables + 100mg of anadrol lol