Cheapest place to get 4andro and epi?

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
^^^^^^^^^^^^^

If you can't post it, please PM it to me. I'm just looking for some good cheap oral 4andro (4DHEA or 4 androstenediol if it's available) and epiandro.

Thanks,
Dan

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just so everyone is aware ....
If posting a particular source is against the rules, asking for one (in the same context), is equally against the rules.
.... It's kind of common sense, really.

.... But to your Legitimate Question:
Honestly, I always buy my Epiandro (Stanogen) on BOGO FREE, from Apex-Alchemy. It's a great deal, on a great product.

I haven't purchased 4Andro or 4DHEA in years, but really, my answer would be similar:
Buy it from a board Sponsor at a discount.
We know that their products are good (or they wouldn't be a Sponsor here).
.... And we are able to see all of their sales/discount codes, here.

This is my honest, best answer.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
^^^^^^^^^^^^^

If you can't post it, please PM it to me. I'm just looking for some good cheap oral 4andro (4DHEA or 4 androstenediol if it's available) and epiandro.

Thanks,
Dan
I'm biased but Strong Supplement Shop has a selection of 4andro and epiandro products with fast shipping if you haven't already checked there! Also keep an eye in the supplement deals section for discount codes posted by musclemaker every so often.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@ZOO has great epiandro at 300mg per cap, 90caps per bottle. Bogo right now as he’s making room for more inventory. 2 bottles or 180 caps or 54000mg epiandro=$80. That’s pretty damn cheap.
Www.VLNS.com
Best part he’s a board sponsor

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thanks,
Dan
you sourcin boy? :ROFLMAO:

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@ZOO has great epiandro at 300mg per cap, 90caps per bottle. Bogo right now as he’s making room for more inventory. 2 bottles or 180 caps or 54000mg epiandro=$80. That’s pretty damn cheap.
Www.VLNS.com
Best part he’s a board sponsor
I think you misspelled the domain name. That link says that domain is for sale.

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just so everyone is aware ....
If posting a particular source is against the rules, asking for one (in the same context), is equally against the rules.
.... It's kind of common sense, really.
I mean, I feel like if I was asking for a source for AAS that would be a problem. But asking for supplement deals?

.... But to your Legitimate Question:
Honestly, I always buy my Epiandro (Stanogen) on BOGO FREE, from Apex-Alchemy. It's a great deal, on a great product.
I'll check it out

I haven't purchased 4Andro or 4DHEA in years, but really, my answer would be similar:
Buy it from a board Sponsor at a discount.
We know that their products are good (or they wouldn't be a Sponsor here).
.... And we are able to see all of their sales/discount codes, here.

This is my honest, best answer.
How are board sponsors vetted here? I was under the impression they just paid AM for the privilege of being a sponsor.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
AGAIN ....If it can't be posted on the board, it can't be asked for on the board.
Difficult concept, it seems.

And ... You talk a lot of smack for someone who's been BANNED AT LEAST ONCE, STARSCREAM.

Last edited:

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
AGAIN ....If it can't be posted in the board, it can't be asked for in the board.

And ... You talk a lot of smack for someone who's been BANNED AT LEAST ONCE, STARSCREAM.
EXACTLY!!!

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
AGAIN ....If it can't be posted in the board, it can't be asked for in the board.

How am I talking smack? I'm just asking a simple question here. I'm not posting affiliate links. I'm not intentionally trying to break any rules. If there is a forum sponsor that has what I'm looking for, great. Post their links to the products for me. Otherwise, people can send me a PM. If this post is that serious of a rule violation, the admin can delete this thread.

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm biased but Strong Supplement Shop has a selection of 4andro and epiandro products with fast shipping if you haven't already checked there! Also keep an eye in the supplement deals section for discount codes posted by musclemaker every so often.
Where can I find this on the Strong Supplement Shop site? I'm a bit lost browsing the site. @LeanEngineer

EDIT: I think I found it. Is this it? https://www.strongsupplementshop.com/andro-the-giant-by-hard-rock-supplements

Last edited:

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Where can I find this on the Strong Supplement Shop site? I'm a bit lost browsing the site. @LeanEngineer
you can post long ass boring af studies and links and posts but you dont know how to navigate a website? lmao next thing we know you will be telling the website owner he needs to redo his website because you are...well you know lol! :ROFLMAO::p:LOL:

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
cel epi plex for epiandro can be found for $37/bottle

18,000 MG (18 Grams) of Epiandrosterone per Bottle!

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It’s bogo but whatever. If $40 a bottle is expensive you’re not ready for a cycle of anything
I'm just saying that's an expensive product, but I didn't realize it was BOGO. For $60 I can get 10ml of testosterone. So, $80 is kind of pushing it for me. But hey, maybe that's a great deal.

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

The only Epiplex product I found by CEL just contained epicatechin, not epiandro. Am I missing something?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The only Epiplex product I found by CEL just contained epicatechin, not epiandro. Am I missing something?
sorry you are right .. i meant stano plex .. got the threads mixed up

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm just saying that's an expensive product, but I didn't realize it was BOGO. For $60 I can get 10ml of testosterone. So, $80 is kind of pushing it for me. But hey, maybe that's a great deal.
I think it's common knowledge that andros are not going to be the economical route regardless of what kind of deal you can find. At least when compared to injectable test as you presented.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

still $74 a month to run it at a good dose (not saying that’s not a good deal by the way, probably the best price I’ve seen epiandro at, just reminds me how expensive the andros etc are to run compared to aas)

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If you like epiandro, its worth x amount to add. I personally love the stuff. would have no problem adding it at 70-80$ per month.. i like it at the end of a cycle anyhow.. so a month is likely all i run at a time

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If you like epiandro, its worth x amount to add. I personally love the stuff. would have no problem adding it at 70-80$ per month.. i like it at the end of a cycle anyhow.. so a month is likely all i run at a time
to be honest my comment was more that it just highlighted how, even with a good deal, the andros are way more expensive than aas (like I could run 12 weeks test and deca at over a gram a week combined with some var and sdrol thrown in for roughly the same monthly cost).

i like andros, just haven’t run the for years and forgot the cost.

100% for people who like them and want to stay oral or just on the milder side (or easier to source stuff) it makes sense and I’d do it myself if needed.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
just to be clr... i wasnt talking to you directly. or anyone else really. I just was stating my opinion.

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think it's common knowledge that andros are not going to be the economical route regardless of what kind of deal you can find. At least when compared to injectable test as you presented.
Honestly, I just use 4andro and epi as a libido booster before sex. Because it's oral and it absorbs so quickly it works for long sex sessions. So, it's not something I take daily.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
still $74 a month to run it at a good dose (not saying that’s not a good deal by the way, probably the best price I’ve seen epiandro at, just reminds me how expensive the andros etc are to run compared to aas)
They cost A LOT more than steroid compounds to have produced.

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Honestly, I just use 4andro and epi as a libido booster before sex. Because it's oral and it absorbs so quickly it works for long sex sessions. So, it's not something I take daily.
im sure your boyfriend loves it! :p