Cheaper than Tight!

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

Awards
  • Established
I was looking into tight! and since I see a lot of people wanting to stack this with an ephedra product i had an idea.. go to BAC and get some ZING! its 100 grams and is a mix of Forslean, guarana, ephedra, bitter orange, yohimbe, ashwagandha, green tea, Siberian ginseng, ginger, & gotu kola, with L-phenylalanine it costs about 11.75..  im not really sure what a 1/2 teaspoon of this stuff measures out to in grams.. but im sue the 100 grams will last at least a month.....Serving size ½ tsp
Guarana .............................440mg
Ephedra ...............................60mg
Bitter Orange .....................160mg
Yohimbe Extract .................200mg
Ashwagandha Ext...............160mg
Green Tea Ext ....................160mg
Siberian Ginseng Ext...........160mg
Ginger Extract ....................160mg
ForsLean ............................125mg
Gotu Kola Extract .................50mg
L-phenylalanine .................100mg

now add to that  <B>Bioperine</B> at 5mg.. i get it from vitaglo.com 120 10mg tabs for 6 bucks.. just cut umm in half and its all good and get some guggul from BAC i think its like 100 25mg Guggulsterones doses for 11.75 comes in 100 gram guggul extract powder though..  then lastley if you want the Yohimbine BAC has that as well pretty cheap.. if you really want the Vinpocetine BAC has that also but i dont think its neccessary...  now add that all up and look at the doses you get a lot more stuff for a less than a bottle of tight! now yes you do have to cap it all yourself accept the bioperine.. but you could cap about a 2 month supply in a matter of an hour or so.. now I havent tried all this yet but once i get paid next month Im going too.. any thoughts? oh and say u want something ephedra free.. BAC has another mix without ephedra.. a few less ingredients than Zing! though..

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

Awards
  • Established
seems everytime someone tries to come up with an idea for mixing stuff chuck has negative opinions.. wonder y?

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

Awards
  • Established
im think of adding maybe L-pyroglutamic acid and choline citrate.. those together are supposes to work a lot better than Vinpocetine possibly N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine. Im still convinced i can make a better stack that tight! at a lower price.. so much stuff to read into though heh..

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

Awards
  • Established
also been looking into a better NO releaser.  looking at a mix of <SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Times New Roman'; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA">Akg, Okg, Glycine, L-Citrulline, and Arginine Pyroglutamate too bad im not rich and can afford to try all this stuff out! well someday</SPAN>

dito

Awards
  • Established
Hey I was actually thinking about doing the same thing. But Im not going to do anything untill I find a better source than BAC.

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

Awards
  • Established
wats wrong with BAC? and if you find a cheaper source for this stuff let me know! especially for akg, okg, and l-citrulline

dito

Awards
  • Established
Because some of their powders have a filler in them. Ie, vinpocetine in order for one to get 10mg of V you have to take 40mg of gluatmine with it.

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

Awards
  • Established
ahh ok yeah ic what your saying..  well if you find any good sources keep me posted.. and if next month i can afford to try out my fat burning stack ill let you all know how it works out

goin_big

Awards
My vote is in for the tyrosine. 500mg of that stuff twice a day worked wonders on my appetite. I was force feeding myself.