Cheap fat burner help

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Hey all,
I’m trying to cut down on a lot of debt, and save money. I’ve been on EVOMUSE DCP, Brite and/or Epitome for the last year- and am hovering around 11.5% bf. I’ve never been this lean, and don’t want to mess up my physique. For cheap, non stim fat burners, what do you recommend? Thanks for any leads!

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hmm, you might want to start another thread about this.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Hmm, you might want to start another thread about this.
Hmm, maybe you can show me how to erase a thread when there’s a technical glitch? Thanks home boy

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Forskolin 95 and Yohimbine HCL
50-100mg F95 and .02mg/kg of Yohimbine HCL
Cheap and effective.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
invictus and or thermoamp are good options.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
you wouldn’t have to erase them if you’d quit posting. And there’s an option to edit/delete.
I got an error message every time I went to post. It never looked like it went through

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
you wouldn’t have to erase them if you’d quit posting. And there’s an option to edit/delete.
Will please post an image from the app, where the delete is? Thank you

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I got an error message every time I went to post. It never looked like it went through
It's just a glitch. No biggie.

SNS Lean Edge is a good solid option for non-stim. Like you already mentioned, Evomuse makes some good options as well - i'm a huge fan of their topical line if you can still find some.

Invictus and Reduce XT are also solid options.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
IMG_7423.JPG

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Do you have a recommendation on fat burners? Please add something to the conversation. I’ve contacted admins to erase. Solutions or silence, please

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Do you have a recommendation on fat burners? Please add something to the conversation. I’ve contacted admins to erase. Solutions or silence, please
Can I ask why non stim? I honestly don't feel like most fat burners do all that much. Only real strong benefit I get from them is with appetite control, but that tends to be with stim fat burners. And for non stim, DCP is the longstanding king of the crop, but you've already been using that one. Cortisol control supps like mentioned already are worth a shot, but to keep getting leaner you're gonna have to gradually continue to drop calories and appetite control is going to likely be your biggest issue.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
i think that was directed at me.
Either way it’s all about adding more pills or powders to the equation. At this point regardless of what is suggested a caloric deficit will always remain the foundation not buying extra supplements.
instead of spending an extra $50/100 a month drops calories by 100 and it will get the ball rolling

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You should definitely check out ThermoAmp!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You should definitely check out ThermoAmp!
Another vote for thermoamp from me. Can't go wrong with it and there have been some nice positive results from it recently in the forums.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey all,
I’m trying to cut down on a lot of debt, and save money. I’ve been on EVOMUSE DCP, Brite and/or Epitome for the last year- and am hovering around 11.5% bf. I’ve never been this lean, and don’t want to mess up my physique. For cheap, non stim fat burners, what do you recommend? Thanks for any leads!
My dude, you could of nixed DCP Brite and Epitome for BMP and seen tons of fat loss.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
3rd. Ordered a bottle of thermo amp and two bottles of sns yohimbine hcl about 6 hours ago. Killer products that work.
Agreed! I could put that order on a monthly subscription :)

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
InnovaPharm Enduralean is my go to... can dose once a day and its 84 serves. Reminds me of a weaker OG alphamine

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
3rd. Ordered a bottle of thermo amp and two bottles of sns yohimbine hcl about 6 hours ago. Killer products that work.
i would have went with regular ycl with thermoamp but that combo should heat up your metabolism fore shure!!!

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
More than a 30 day supply- right at 30 bucks! Happy camper- mixed with a little pre workout and noopept- cheap and effective stim/ fat burner combo!
IMG_7898.JPG