Product information

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
5/5

I've used a number of sleep aids from somidren powder and capsules to otc chemical sleep aids. This works the best at 1 scoop, no additional benefits from 3 scoops, graeat stuff.
Even if you're on cycle, and took 3 scoops of pre workout 4hrs before bedtime, OR if just want to relax after a stressful day, no worries, this product has you covered.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
5/5

Taste
I got a tub of Elysium Fruit, mix one scoop with about 8oz of water, add a little ice and you have a smooth, great tasting, refreshing drink to enjoy before bedtime.

Mixability
One scoop in a shaker cup with 8oz of water, a few shakes and it's perfectly mixed with no grit.

Formula
All I can say is it is perfect, you will get a great nights sleep, your will awake with no "Hanger Over" and be ready to go.

Over all a great working product and at 40 servings per tub a good value !!

jimmyjusa

jimmyjusa

Awards
  • Established
Just got a tub of each flavor in the other day. So far I've only tried the lemonberry. The taste is pretty good, not overpowering. I've used it twice, one level scoop and one heaping scoop that's probably close to two scoops. I found no real increase in benefit with taking more, one scoop was plenty. Very easy and quick to dissolve. I don't want or like to rely on any sleep aid to sleep and also don't want to build any tolerances up so I'll only use this a couple times a week or before something important where I need to be well rested.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
4.5 out of 5.0 and read further to find out why.

I'm a bit late with this review because I wrote this product off after my initial try.
I've been used to a stronger sleep aid from another company and was expecting more.

That said,

Taste
Totally on point with the lemon berry. I love this so much.

Mixing
Oh it mixed well and fast with room temp water, just add ice.

Potency
I need two scoops for this to give the feels I was looking for to relax.
Granted I'm at about 250 now and that may play a role.

I love this at 2 scoops.
1 scoop. I may give that a try sometime during the day to chill.
2 scoops has me feeling nice and relaxed and ready to go to sleep.

Well done gents!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
A Review 3 years in the making.....