Chaos and pain Ferox is B1G1 this weekend !

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Make sure you guys follow on IG too to keep up with the sales
IMG_3207.JPG

D3x

D3x

Awards
  • Established
It's great stuff.. but caution if you are normally ok with moderate stims.. this is strong af..

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
It's great stuff.. but caution if you are normally ok with moderate stims.. this is strong af..
Haha yeah my boy at the gym ordered a tub, didn't believe me when I told him to start with half a scoop . Came in the gym one day talking bout I tried to kill him cuz he did a full scoop haha

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
How is this compared to Titan because that one is perfect for me in the energy stim department

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
How is this compared to Titan because that one is perfect for me in the energy stim department
I'd say similar in energy but more of a pump with Ferox where with Titan i just sweat a shlt ton more .

D3x

D3x

Awards
  • Established
Bah the Titan sample didn't hit half as hard when I tried it..

D3x

D3x

Awards
  • Established
Ha.....ok I will have to pass on the Ferox then!
You could just dose half a scoop tho broseph.. tub would last you twice as long.. it makes me more aggressive and my lifts went up

ZachHXx

ZachHXx

Awards
  • Established
Ha.....ok I will have to pass on the Ferox then!
Haha thats funny I got you and D3 both on those titan samples. Yeah man titan is a sweater for sure but ferox will light your face on fire im a stim junkie and dont like going near a full scoop. Stim wise its phenomenal at 3/4 a scoop then I stack it with something like high volume or chaos and pain permaswole

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Don’t forget to add in the 20% off code with the news letter.
And all Cannibal Ferox flavors are back in stock