Chaos and Pain Fat Burner Mega Sale! Mix and match BOGO w/ 25%off

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Let's finish off the summer strong! Fat burner Mega Sale! This is a mix and match between four of our fat burners, all work through different pathways, build a sick stack and still get an additional 25% off site wide!!! See the details below:

Buy One, Get One Free on Cannibal Carnage, Cannibal Claw, Red Sky, and Inferno! And because we like giving sh*t away, you're getting 25% off ,on top of that, all Weekend long!! Just enter code NotFat25 at checkout.

And yes, you can Mix and Match them all!! Now is the time to create your most awesomeness Fat Burning Stack of the Year!!

Click here to get the BOGO

pyrobatt BloodManor

Superload

Superload

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Just placed my order pumped for such a great deal to finish off the summer, so I could stock up with confidence on your predator!

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
With so many, which one is most effective? i know each works a different way..They are all on sale on a uk website

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
With so many, which one is most effective? i know each works a different way..They are all on sale on a uk website
Cannibal carnage and inferno are my favorites especially stacked together.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Been waiting for a Claw sale for a long time. Not often it’s in stock and even tougher to catch a sale - I love how much I can eat on T2 without putting on weight! The extra food intake helps keep my strength up.

Thuirwyne

Thuirwyne

Awards
When I added Inferno and Claw to the cart it didn't give the BOGO, just the extra 25% with the NOTFAT25 code.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
When I added Inferno and Claw to the cart it didn't give the BOGO, just the extra 25% with the NOTFAT25 code.
Looks like it’s over, the BOGO, but they do have a 35% off everything code in their new Bacchus announcement thread in the Company Promo section here

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Been waiting for a Claw sale for a long time. Not often it’s in stock and even tougher to catch a sale - I love how much I can eat on T2 without putting on weight! The extra food intake helps keep my strength up.
I wish I can use that but I are meds for my hypothyroidism so cant mess with it

Sorry sale is over but like stated you can get 35%off

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Can't wait until it's time for me to finally cut!