Unanswered Changes to notice if I have legit tren ace

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
Been on for 4 days, I know it’s still early but I read in a couple threads that ace kicks in in a few days. I haven’t really noticed much besides a slight headache.. and yesterday in the gym I felt like I was really pushing the limit.. but I haven’t noticed typical sides yet like insomnia or night sweats. Is it still wayyyy too early to notice this? I don’t wanna inject junk **** for longer than I have to if it is bunk, so would like to know ASAP.

Current doses are 40mg test prop 70mg tren ace EOD, I preloaded the tren the first two days at 50mg ED then third day 70mg now today I won’t pin until tomorrow

chem.jr.

chem.jr.

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Get a test kit. But its usually pretty hard to use fake tren as it has that yellow color bc of the compound itself.

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
It passes the color test, it’s like an amber color.. I’m hoping it’s good to go. I’m probably being gullible as the only 19nor I’ve run is trest, but I’m excited to see what tren has to offer! Probably gonna feel like sh1t but still!

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Inject tren ace at night (everyday) and run testosterone at a TRT level dose and then you shouldn't really get any sides (specifically sleep or mental sides).

Zvch

Zvch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It passes the color test, it’s like an amber color.. I’m hoping it’s good to go. I’m probably being gullible as the only 19nor I’ve run is trest, but I’m excited to see what tren has to offer! Probably gonna feel like sh1t but still!

It should begin to kick in second week at the latest. Usually I notice Tren Ace on the 4th day starting to kick in, but I always pin Ace every day.

Tren isn't always an amber color, it can be lighter and a bit more yellow. Not everybody has the same sides either. Some have almost none.

I'd recommend pinning every day - it'll kick in faster and acetates should be pinned every day to avoid sides anyway. Some people metabolize faster or slower than the half-life.

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
I think you guys are right, I’ve already been pinning everyday so I might as well keep it up. Will just cut each pin dose in half of my EOD dose. Just gotta get more pins! NBD. If it’s gonna make the cycle feel better than I’m all for it

Zvch

Zvch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think you guys are right, I’ve already been pinning everyday so I might as well keep it up. Will just cut each pin dose in half of my EOD dose. Just gotta get more pins! NBD. If it’s gonna make the cycle feel better than I’m all for it

How high are you planning on running the total mg of each per week? I'd keep the Test no more than 200mg/week and start the Tren around the same until you see how you feel on that.

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i find shooting tren at night is a surefire ticket to insomniAville
Tren ace? Shouldn’t though, this is usually what people do to avoid insomnia as it takes time to get peak levels. Pinning in the morning will have your levels peaking by night. I’ve personally only pinned tren ace at night and don’t usually get insomnia on it.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
not me.. but i think is may be a personal trait.. all the ace's seem to do that to me. trest and tren are brutal ... so much so I have switched to longer esters

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
NPP is the only AAS that gives me serious insomnia, and it’s really brutal. Everytime I’ve tried to run it, nothing helps :(

Speaking of long esters, I really want to try tren hex one day.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
NPP is the only AAS that gives me serious insomnia, and it’s really brutal. Everytime I’ve tried to run it, nothing helps :(

Speaking of long esters, I really want to try tren hex one day.
Ugh, I just started it yesterday. At 500.
Please don’t remind me.

Zvch

Zvch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Tren ace? Shouldn’t though, this is usually what people do to avoid insomnia as it takes time to get peak levels. Pinning in the morning will have your levels peaking by night. I’ve personally only pinned tren ace at night and don’t usually get insomnia on it.
I don’t know what kind of savage animals would do such a thing but I pin Tren Ace pre-workout because it kicks in pretty damn fast

If you can pin Tren Ace before bed you definitely will never have insomnia issues on Tren period

Glockguy706

Awards
  • Established
First few nights on tren I have trouble sleeping after a week or so I have night sweats and nightmares . After a month I no longer have normal emotions and just want to fight people for no real reason. I would say you should feel it in the first week . Tren is rarely faked but you can always buy a roid test . 25 bucks on Amazon.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
tren ace makes me stupid jealous with my wife of 20+ yrs. Long ester tren mitigates that for me.

tren hex is right between for sides.. Its got a fast release at first then it slows down to a crawl.. I get jealous on this one as well.

all tren makes me ridiculously horny... except oral stuff.

tren ace cant sleep.

tren enanthate no sides

tren hex all the sides albeit a bit lessened... except night sweats.. the build up of tren in the body must be the issue here.

with the exception of Trn E u should feel the sides with in a week to 10 days. that includes massive strength gains.

Zvch

Zvch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
tren ace makes me stupid jealous with my wife of 20+ yrs. Long ester tren mitigates that for me.

tren hex is right between for sides.. Its got a fast release at first then it slows down to a crawl.. I get jealous on this one as well.

all tren makes me ridiculously horny... except oral stuff.

tren ace cant sleep.

tren enanthate no sides

tren hex all the sides albeit a bit lessened... except night sweats.. the build up of tren in the body must be the issue here.

with the exception of Trn E u should feel the sides with in a week to 10 days. that includes massive strength gains.

It’s really fascinating how vastly different some people can react to the same drug.

I’ve only ever run Tren Ace but I had little to no sides besides blood pressure and cholesterol that caught up around 5 or 6 weeks. But that was after I threw in 20mg LGD/day and was binge eating garbage. Had night sweats when carbs were high but only when they were high.

It actually made me feel the opposite of what you’re describing, even at 350/week. I slept like a baby. I always felt more calm and collected on Tren, almost invincible, nothing bothered me at all and I was very confident. On Tren was the most confident and least jealous/worrisome I’ve ever been in a relationship or any social situation. I kind of just felt alpha all the time. Improved cognitive function and energy, more articulate and quicker thinking in conversation.

With Tren it seems like most of the sides come from what else/how much else you’re running with it, how much test you’re running as a base, and how frequently/how much you’re pinning at one time. And not managing estrogen/prolactin correctly.

Pinning Tren Ace every day 30-50mg to keep blood levels as stable as possible, keeping test around 200mg, only running one oral, .5mg Caber 2x per week and managing estrogen, I had almost no sides.

Then there are some people that can take just 150mg Tren a week and become a basketcase. You kind of just have to test the waters and see how you react. But there are definitely ways to minimize side effects.

I was definitely a little anxious and jealous coming off of it though. The transition is a little weird after you’ve been carefree for that long and then the hormone leaves your system.

Glockguy706

Awards
  • Established
50mg ed Is the way to go with test cyp 200 to 350 pinned 2x a week and .25 to .5 caber every 3rd day.

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Yes pinning TEST ace everyday will help reduce sides. Not so much with Tren!
Having peaking levels 24/7 definitely will NOT help with sides. This has always been Bro science 😊 Same rule go’s with orals.

Last edited:
Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It’s really fascinating how vastly different some people can react to the same drug.

It actually made me feel the opposite of what you’re describing, even at 350/week. I slept like a baby. I always felt more calm and collected on Tren, almost invincible, nothing bothered me at all and I was very confident. On Tren was the most confident and least jealous/worrisome I’ve ever been in a relationship or any social situation. I kind of just felt alpha all the time. Improved cognitive function and energy, more articulate and quicker thinking
This is how tren and most androgens treat me as well. I also notice this with very high DHT levels, when I was using test cream for TRT instead of shots.

If I could, I’d stay on a low dose of tren year round.

audi4796

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Been on for 4 days, I know it’s still early but I read in a couple threads that ace kicks in in a few days. I haven’t really noticed much besides a slight headache.. and yesterday in the gym I felt like I was really pushing the limit.. but I haven’t noticed typical sides yet like insomnia or night sweats. Is it still wayyyy too early to notice this? I don’t wanna inject junk **** for longer than I have to if it is bunk, so would like to know ASAP.

Current doses are 40mg test prop 70mg tren ace EOD, I preloaded the tren the first two days at 50mg ED then third day 70mg now today I won’t pin until tomorrow
Well my first night on tren I dreamt I cracked a zombies head on a bath tub as it was charging at me while I was taking a piss. So there’s that. It takes 1-2 weeks to feel, 2-3 weeks to notice. Drop some oil on ur tongue if it burns like wasabi ur good <-seriously about this last part. Should get some throat mouth sinus irritation