Change of color with Virtus?

MileyCrabz

MileyCrabz

Awards
I bought a couple bottles of Virtus back at the beginning of August from SoCal Nutrition. The color of the liquid from those bottles was a very distinct red. It worked good, so I stocked up with a couple more bottles during this past Black Friday sale right from Iron Legion.

Started using Virtus again a week ago, had a tiny bit left from the first bottles to finish off. Just switched to one of the newer purchased bottles this morning and right away noticed the color was different. It's more of an amber/yellowish clear color as apposed to the original red color from first bottles. I tried smelling it to see if it had a similar smell, but unfortunately I have a horrible sense of smell for various reasons lol, couldn't really tell.

Ive also be using Invitus for the past month and compared it to the freshly opened Virtus bottle. The colors are more similar than the original Virtus I used, but still not quite the same(Invitus being more of a clear colorless).

Wondering if there was a change in formula which resulted in the different color? or possibly the bottle of Virtus may have accidentally been filled with something else?(just speculating)

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
nothing has changed, but the red color has been more mild in the recent batch of active.

it's funny, it's so brilliantly red when we make it - and it's in a large container, but in the little dropper it's amber.

MileyCrabz

MileyCrabz

Awards
Awesome, thanks for clearing that up.

Yeah it just through me off going from that really nice red color one day, to switching bottles and it’s amber all of a sudden lol.

That red was pretty cool, but it works all the same so I'm happy :D

AwakeningAlpha

AwakeningAlpha

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Virtus is legit. Does anyone run it for anything other than a PCT?