Unanswered Chance of Infection

Have you ever experienced an infection from injection?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters

Terminator1

Awards
How many of you guys have had an infection at injection site assuming sterile conditions and a good source?

Thanks for any answers!

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’ve had two in a row from what was a good vial before that.

Major pain in the ass.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I have never had one. I rub the bottle every time and the site thoroughly. I never re use a needle and make sure my source is trust worthy.
Don’t forget to store it properly. That’s what got me for sure.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Cheers, you have to do anything other than antibiotics to get rid of it?
I'm really glad that OW got rid of his, but mine did not respond to any antibiotics. ... They just kept it under control. And I was on the strongest antibiotics that they could give.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm really glad that OW got rid of his, but mine did not respond to any antibiotics. ... They just kept it under control. And I was on the strongest antibiotics that they could give.
Probably some form of MERSA then. Nasty nasty **** right there. They have some stuff at the hospital they use only in there for situations like this but most of the time it ends poorly. I was on an IV drip for something similar after I got an infection in my leg from lifting treadmills at my old job. That was pure awful. Imagine beta Alanine but your whole body, 10 times worse, and if you touched any part that itches, your body would feel like you lit it on fire there. 110/10 would not recommend. Even my dick itched on that stuff. Took an hour for the drip to go through, worst hour of my life still to this day aside from having PRK done.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Probably some form of MERSA then. Nasty nasty **** right there. They have some stuff at the hospital they use only in there for situations like this but most of the time it ends poorly. I was on an IV drip for something similar after I got an infection in my leg from lifting treadmills at my old job. That was pure awful. Imagine beta Alanine but your whole body, 10 times worse, and if you touched any part that itches, your body would feel like you lit it on fire there. 110/10 would not recommend. Even my dick itched on that stuff. Took an hour for the drip to go through, worst hour of my life still to this day aside from having PRK done.
They didn't mention anything about MRSA, but I sure felt crappy on all those meds.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Never.
And I run Ace or Prop 6 months out of the year.

But I swab the vial, before and after.
I swab the site twice
I change needle tips
And I mainly do it post shower, never after a workout.
And if I have gear that’s questionable, I run a low dose Anabolic from a reputable place that I KNOW is blasted with BA(like their gear could be used to clean an infection)Mixed in every injection

This all factors in

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Prince IronMag Labs 0
thebigt Iron Legion 1
thebigt Iconic Formulations 1
Barn1234 General Chat 3
Anabolics 11