Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Is it whole grainy with some sweet? That's my fear. I just want sweet. Lol
I didnt even get the whole grainy portion... really thought they were just nothing. maybe the mildest of sweet hints, but the clovers themselves were just like a typical rice/corn puff with next to no flavor. kinda like a packing peanut with a grain of sugar haha

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I didnt even get the whole grainy portion... really thought they were just nothing. maybe the mildest of sweet hints, but the clovers themselves were just like a typical rice/corn puff with next to no flavor. kinda like a packing peanut with a grain of sugar haha
That sounds strange as the marshmallows were always sugar bombs as was the actual cereal portion but I am recalling the OG stuff as a kid.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
That sounds strange as the marshmallows were always sugar bombs as was the actual cereal portion but I am recalling the OG stuff as a kid.
the marshmallows are the same... I tried it again last night and dry you can def taste the honey on the clovers A LOT more. In milk they just get horrible overpowered by the marshmallows if you get a bite with both. Just clovers, in milk, are pretty bland (seems like the sweetness melts right off them but the milk only seems to get slightly sweet vs like frosted flakes milk which turns into sugar water ha).

I'll prob eat most of the rest of the box as a dry snack as they're way better that way IMO

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For healthy cereal, I like the Nature Path Heritage Flakes. They stay crunchy and taste pretty good.

My favorite cereal is frosted mini wheats, just always loved them.
Amen, hard to beat the mini-wheats!

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Except it's only good for like 5 minutes then the milk washes away all the good frosting :)
Ha, the Quaker Oats owned (Malt-O-Meal) "frosted mini spooners" are a good alternative and the icing lasts longer! My kids love em.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
The new Cocoa Puffs Brownie Crunch is amazing. tastes exactly like a crispy/thin brownie. even better in milk.

shannongeikie

shannongeikie

Awards
This is the one I can't wait to find.
Not released yetView attachment 194323
Knowing your the protein flavour go to man was wondering if you’ve tried Keto feed by Purus Labs oatmeal cream pie flavour, I’ve had their pecan butter and thought was incredible just 5g would flavour a whole bowl of oatmeal

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Oh please be good. I miss the real ones from the 80s where the sugar made a mess all-over. Today's cinnamon graham crackers are a joke and pale in comparison.
100% agreed... the ones I remember as a kid were so much better than the cardboard I typically see today.

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oh please be good. I miss the real ones from the 80s where the sugar made a mess all-over. Today's cinnamon graham crackers are a joke and pale in comparison.
Yep the plastic bag would be filled with all kinds of sugar and cinnamon that had fallen off of them at the bottom. Kind of like the leftover sugary cereal milk. Turn the bag up and into mouth for some super goodness.

Derek Wilson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First person to find and report back on these gets reps for life:

Skipped on mini wheats tfor 2016 year but was a fan of them the year before. Pumpkin Life virgin tho.
:love:

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Last 2 pages I still havent found in stores. Honey clover lucky charms, dunkin donuts mocha latte, apple Jack's caramel, coco brownies, etc... I tried all stores in my areas. Bummer
havent seen the DD or Apple jacks yet but the other two have been in my walmarts for about a month now and have just started hitting some grocery stores now.

AnabolicPitbull

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Kellogg's is bad for your libido. Mr.kellogg believed a mans sex drive was the root of society's illness.
Google: Kellogg cereal sex drive

To answer the questions I like Honey bunches of oats

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Kellogg's is bad for your libido. Mr.kellogg believed a mans sex drive was the root of society's illness.
Google: Kellogg cereal sex drive

To answer the questions I like Honey bunches of oats
I think that was just corn flakes haha

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Elf on the shelf cereal was ok... kind of an odd maple-y flavor with little marshmallows. Nothing to go crazy for but enjoyable for a sweet tooth (but not overly sweet as its not truly "sugary").

Mandalorian cereal (and I assume any of the other star wars ones) was not too good. The baby yoda marshmallows are cute/funny but the cereal itself is a weird fake fruity "kix" type... wouldn't buy again.

Also tried both dunkin donuts cereals... both are heavy chocolate but have a nice coffee compliment to them. Honestly didn't notice much difference between the two but I did eat them a few weeks apart so that could be why. Not really my thing but they tasted just like you would expect so I assume most coffee flavor lovers would really enjoy these. Definitely a very strong flavor to them and the marshmallows make a nice compliment to the dark choc/coffee

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Have you seen them anywhere?
According to folks off Instagram
- Meijer
- Shoprite
- Giant

I haven't been to the store in a few days so I don't know if my Wegmans, Giant Eagle, Walmart or Target have it.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Had these today, solid choice
Wasn’t a fan of those or dunkaroos
Both lacked the cream /// frosting
The Oatmeal cereal was very rice like (churros) kinda threw me off. Granted they can’t be super soft like the actual snack, just not really what the OG tastes like. Same with dunkaroos

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The Oatmeal cereal was very rice like (churros) kinda threw me off. Granted they can’t be super soft like the actual snack, just not really what the OG tastes like. Same with dunkaroos
Yeah would of been nice to have something make up for the creme filling

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I never saw the dunkaroos/oatmeal out... where did you find them? (and man does it suck trying to find all the goodies when I'm not travelling every week ha)

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I never saw the dunkaroos/oatmeal out... where did you find them? (and man does it suck trying to find all the goodies when I'm not travelling every week ha)
Walmart, Giant Eagle, Tops, Wegmans
Others found at Shop Rite, Winn Dixie, Publix