Cem liquid Clomid IMO good to go.
3 daysinto PCT feel good. Ejaculations are 80% of normal. I can feel my body starting to rev up.
No bloods to prove it.
I had started to spook myself out, thinking with out pharma grade I would turn to mush. Not at all!.
I'm using CEM clomid right now... maybe to much info, but at the end of my cycle, the "left side" felt about 15% less full.... now, im back to felling normal.
I'm using CEM clomid right now... maybe to much info, but at the end of my cycle, the "left side" felt about 15% less full.... now, im back to felling normal.
Not to much info. We need to share knowledge.
I wanted to post this because all the hype about only using pharmacy grade Clomid from these "seasoned" aas users. That discredit RC stuff then 15 min later PM you about selling you some of their "extra" Clomid.
Any body on the fence about CEM dont trip me and my workout partner are feeling great.
People will advise that this is overkill.
But my client recovered better with 50/25/25/15/15 over 25/25/15/15
I like the big initial weekly dose.
Some people run 100mg the first week but not on AM.
AM is going to advise safest over quickest.
So sometimes you just want your balls back.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.