celtic one vs celtic dmz

AML

Awards
How would 60mg of celtic one compare to 60mg of celtic dmz in terms of size and strength?

00S4Boy

Awards
Probably really close to each other. Celtic One might have a little more bloat/weight gain.

hagels316

Awards
I really don't think the 2 compare. I have run both each with test and M1A blows DMZ out of the water in terms of sheer strength and size gains. It is also much faster acting but more toxic. Can't go wrong with Celtic's clone. Great oral to jump start a longer cycle.

AML

Awards
I really don't think the 2 compare. I have run both each with test and M1A blows DMZ out of the water in terms of sheer strength and size gains. It is also much faster acting but more toxic. Can't go wrong with Celtic's clone. Great oral to jump start a longer cycle.
Thanks for the reply Did you take the same dose of each on the different cycles? Would you still say m1a is stronger milligram to milligram Any. Info would be appreciated Also how high did you dose m1a? Thanks

hagels316

Awards
I dosed them the same (60mg) but on different cycles. Did the m1a for 4 weeks to jump start an injectable cycle (long esters). DMZ on a ph only cycle for 8 weeks bridged/stacked with xtren (old pro dienelone ph). The M1A was far better. I gained majority of the mass and strength during that jump start. The m1a is def better for bulking. DMZ more for recomp. If you are gonna try m1a def run 60 mg. that's were its at. This and superdrol are the only 2 designers I use now, mainly for jumpstarting.

AML

Awards
m1a vs dmz??

Is there anyone who has run both by themselves at the same dose who would like to comment?