Cell Phone cases

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hello all....

This might seem like a very odd thread, but I am getting frustrated by this silliness.

Currently, I have an iPhone 6 plus. I was thrilled to get it as I was itching for the larger screen, etc....but I struggle with my case options. I currently have a Thule Atmose x3 on my phone, and while I like the protection it provides, the damn thing is as ugly as sin.

So, I am trying to rationalize a $50 expenditure for the black apple leather case.

I have tried everything out there... Otter box, Spigen, Speck and dislike all of them.

I don't need crazy protection, since my job doesn't require it.

Does anyone have anything that might fit the bill for a phone this size?

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
There's a lot of off brand cases on Amazon that I've had decent success with for my Samsung. One brand was ENCASED. Very minimalistic and might not suite your style agenda. But the point is that there are options out there... u just might need to dig a bit.

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
If you tried all of them then I think your SOL, only other one is lifeproof, me I use otterbox for my 6 plus. not the best looking but since I have had IPhones that's what I've use and I drop my phone all the time and always good