Celebrate 25% OFF Cinco De Mayo with StraightUpKratom.com

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Celebrate Mexican-American Culture
Use Coupon Code cinco25 for 25% off your Entire Order!
HURRY Offer Expires 5-10-2020 at midnight!
MST
Coupon Code Works on all Sites

Several strains very low stock and may not be restocked due to shortages​

HURRY!
Old Forest Yellow Borneo OUT OF STOCK
Old Forest Green Indo OUT OF STOCK
Old Forest White Hulu LOW STOCK
Old Forest Green Malay LOW STOCK CLEARANCE SALE PRICED!
All other strains FULLY STOCKED

FREE Shipping on ALL Orders Over $100!
All Strains are bio tested. Proven clean and Pure!
No fancy names, no gimmicks and no BS, just high quality Kratom, great customer service and a fair price.
Thanks!
https://straightupkratom.com/

cmetrader

cmetrader

Awards
Do you provide tracking numbers for your orders. If so I have 2 orders pending without any tracking numbers received for the items ordered!
Order #5824 (May 13, 2020)
Order #5814 (May 11, 2020)

Last edited:
heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Do you provide tracking numbers for your orders. If so I have 2 orders pending without any tracking numbers received for the items ordered!
Order #5824 (May 13, 2020)
Order #5814 (May 11, 2020)
Customer service has been notified and will email you

cmetrader

cmetrader

Awards
I've heard from Customer service and received tracking numbers for both packages, unfortunately the status from USPS shows
it is still awaiting the arrival of both items, overall this is not good! as I've ordered similar items from a vendor located in Portland OR on the same day as this order, using the same payment process and I have received those items without hesitations or problems! It is up to the vendor to fulfill these orders and satisfy the customer, so that there will not be any further consequences or repercussions!

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I've heard from Customer service and received tracking numbers for both packages, unfortunately the status from USPS shows
it is still awaiting the arrival of both items, overall this is not good! as I've ordered similar items from a vendor located in Portland OR on the same day as this order, using the same payment process and I have received those items without hesitations or problems! It is up to the vendor to fulfill these orders and satisfy the customer, so that there will not be any further consequences or repercussions![/QUOTE