Celastrus Paniculatus

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Came across this ingredient recently and was wondering if anyone has any experience with it and their reaction or opinions of how well it worked?

Think it'd work well mixed with a pre workout?

enraged_chris

Awards
I've tried stand alone celastrus and had great results with daily use. I've been learning Spanish and a comparing 1 month on celastrus versus the month previous and month after being off of it, the rate at which I learned and incorporated new vocabulary was enough that I had many people make comments about it. It has a solid effect of potentiating stimulants such as dmaa or 2amino in my experience and I know some people who personally notice a solid focus component to it. And I definitely think it has a good place in an energy product. I wouldn't be surprised AT ALL if you saw it used shortly in something ;)

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've tried stand alone celastrus and had great results with daily use. I've been learning Spanish and a comparing 1 month on celastrus versus the month previous and month after being off of it, the rate at which I learned and incorporated new vocabulary was enough that I had many people make comments about it. It has a solid effect of potentiating stimulants such as dmaa or 2amino in my experience and I know some people who personally notice a solid focus component to it. And I definitely think it has a good place in an energy product. I wouldn't be surprised AT ALL if you saw it used shortly in something ;)
Thanks for the answer Chris!

I've got a bottle of 500mg Celastrus extract/capsule...1 capsule enough to see benefit you think?

enraged_chris

Awards
One capsule is what I used for the memory enhancement. I've also tried 2 capsules and noticed good results spread out morning and afternoon but it was enhancing the stim effect a bit too much for me and getting me too amped when I was working out at night from the stim potentiation effect. I've been training earlier in the day so I'd really like to give it a good shot at 2 capsules a day to see if there is a huge difference. Anyways you'll notice great results with 1 cap a day.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cheeky Monkey Nootropics 2
thebigt Supplements 4