CEL X-Tren Cycle (Mid Cycle) Advice

cponce

Awards
Hey guys,

Currently mid-cycle (week 3):
CELs X-Tren - 30/60/90/90/90
CELs Cycle Assist
CELs TUDCA
I'm thinking about extending it one or two more weeks (Have two more bottles of X-Tren).
I also have 1/3 a bottle of LGI SD-10.

PCT:
Clomiphene - 100/50/50/50
CELs PCT Assist
CELs Cycle Assist
CELs TUDCA
Sildenafil

Bench: 255
Squat: 365
Deadlift: 405

Sides have been typical:
Minor aggression and very noticeable lethargy.
I'm a pretty mellow guy, so I think this helps with the aggression.

History:
Ran a few PH cycles before in high school and college.
Took a 6-year hiatus from working out in general.
Started lifting again late 2022.
Got a little impatient after a plateau and dusted off some PHs I had on the shelf a little over two weeks ago.
Probably way too soon, yet here I am.

I've been running 2-day repeating splits with one day rest. (Full Upper Body + Cardio) / (Full Lower Body + Cardio).
I take it easier on some days if I feel I need to.

What do you guys think? Any advice?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
whoa am i back in 2006 ? someone pinch me

damn nice stash away bro .. great stuff.

I personally like 5 weeks of xtren .. if your on week 3. If you are seeing the gains and are happy no need to throw in SD and make more sides come imo.

but if had plans to add it in .. this would be the time .. you dont want to bridge into SD might crash hard .. migth crash in throwing in week1 .. never know about SD.

but love your whole support & pct protocol .. throw in SNS annabolic XT or CEL anabolic effect to in pCT to help with some strength but other then that great cycle layout and best of luck.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Damn... you really jumped into some powerful stuff out of the gate. I would have went with something way more mild before I jumped onto that PH. If I remember correctly, that is diendione, right? Stuff put on a crazy amount of size and strength but sides were brutal. It took a long time for me to recover from that stuff... didn't know if I ever would. Definitely one of the strongest I've ever used but I don't think I would ever use it again.

Not trying to scare you or anything. Some people can rebound much better than others. You might have no problem with it at all. The lethargy for me was brutal. It was the only time where I fell asleep at my desk at work. Felt like a zombie on it.... but damn those gains! I guess my point is, if you really want to extend the cycle (or throw in SD which just seems flat out crazy to me)... be prepared for a potentially brutal path to recovery. From personal experience, I would just tread carefully and not push things. But like I said, everyone responds differently, so you might have a much easier time with it than me.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
A +1 to both dudes above!

And yeah, don’t get greedy! (Something I have to remind myself of…)

I would stay the course and end it as you had planned…was that 4 weeks?
Maybe add some creatine (can’t remember if you listed that)…something natty, like what GQ mentioned?

I’ve learned it’s better to hit Pct while you’re still feeling good…and roll into that with the same cycle intensity…

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Clomid dose seems way excessive.
Yeah it is high. I would typically start at 50 and taper down to 25. But I would strongly suggest getting bloodwork done because PCT on diendione went well past 4 weeks for me because I wasn't recovered. I don't care what anyone says, for me personally, diendione was way stronger all around than dienelone.

cponce

Awards
@GQdaLEGEND Thanks for the recommendation. I like what what CEL AE has to offer based on my research. Ill be picking some up for my PCT asap. I figured I might as well use the PHs I had stashed away than let it go to waste. The X-Tren definitely still hits even with an expiration year of 2012, sides and all.

@Stacks1 Yea, I was just taking what I already had on the shelf. Definitely feeling that lethargy right now and caffeine ain't helping at all. Only way Ive been able to manage is by getting the blood flowing with some stretches or a quick workout. I do have some concern on what my recovery will feel like being older and all. Hopefully not too bad. Not adding the SD based on everyone's recommendations lol.

@Rad83 I'm thinking you are right. I'm getting greedy. Its been a while since my last cycle, better to take it easy. I didnt mention it but I have some creatine on hand. Ill be adding CELs AE too. Are you saying I should hit my PCT towards the end of my cycle? I was going to start the day after my last dose, which is how Ive done it in the past.

@Stacks1 @KvanH What would you guys suggest the clomiphene cycle dosage be?

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
@GQdaLEGEND Thanks for the recommendation. I like what what CEL AE has to offer based on my research. Ill be picking some up for my PCT asap. I figured I might as well use the PHs I had stashed away than let it go to waste. The X-Tren definitely still hits even with an expiration year of 2012, sides and all.

@Stacks1 Yea, I was just taking what I already had on the shelf. Definitely feeling that lethargy right now and caffeine ain't helping at all. Only way Ive been able to manage is by getting the blood flowing with some stretches or a quick workout. I do have some concern on what my recovery will feel like being older and all. Hopefully not too bad. Not adding the SD based on everyone's recommendations lol.

@Rad83 I'm thinking you are right. I'm getting greedy. Its been a while since my last cycle, better to take it easy. I didnt mention it but I have some creatine on hand. Ill be adding CELs AE too. Are you saying I should hit my PCT towards the end of my cycle? I was going to start the day after my last dose, which is how Ive done it in the past.

@Stacks1 @KvanH What would you guys suggest the clomiphene cycle dosage be?
Yeah. I didn't want to sound like an a$$hole or anything. Clearly you've done your research and know what to do. I was just saying from experience that diendione is not a compound you want to "push too far." As far as the lethargy, yeah it was absolutely brutal. If you're using stimulants then definitely keep an eye on your blood pressure as well. I used some coffee but that was it because I didn't want to overuse stimulants and jack up my BP.

On a normal cycle I usually run clomid at 50/50/25/25. On lighter cycles I've done 25/25/12.5/12.5 with success... but diendione is not light in my opinion. I would start with 50... but the thing is, you really have to get blood work to see if you bounce back. I don't think you need to jack up the amount but you may want to run it longer... it really depends on your recovery though.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
No,…I agree, start your serm as you planned.

I just meant end your cycle on a high note, before you really start to feel like garbage.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The serious lethargy without any help from caffeine is now my first sign to end a cycle, having experienced my last pct…

My negative experience, was pretty abrupt.
I didn’t heed the warning, basically.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Np and yeah I love natural muscle builders on top of the serm actually .. have seen various test results and just people keeping gains off cycle.

Best of luck and keep us posted.