CEL super swole?

Jbtwentytwo

Jbtwentytwo

Awards
Are they not making CEL Super Swole anymore? I’m in the market for a new preworkout and wanted to give it a try. Everywhere I look is out of stock and the sites that do have it in stock are roughly $50 a tub.

what are some other Non stim pre workouts that you would recommend? Looking specifically for pump!

Last edited:
Reactions: ZOO
enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I just ran out of Han Swolo. Absolutely loved it!! Pumped all day! I forgot I still had some PES High Volume left in the back of my pantry. I forgot how much I loved this one too!! Super swole pump that lasted for hours after the gym!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Are they not making CEL Super Swole anymore? I’m in the market for a new preworkout and wanted to give it a try. Everywhere I look is out of stock and the sites that do have it in stock are roughly $50 a tub.

what are some other Non stim pre workouts that you would recommend? Looking specifically for pump!
it flys off the shelf pretty fast .. and for a good reason .. one of the best .. yeah price point can be found from $35-50 for whats in it a truly a one scooper

@sns8778 can answer if any will be in stock and being shipped out

in the mean time if you like super swole .. check out new vaso force XT
reviews : https://anabolicminds.com/community/threads/sns-vasoforce-xt-reviews.321957/

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Super Swole is one of the more impressive formulas for a pump preworkout I’ve seen. It’s currently out of stock with a revised version due out fairly soon. Once it does become available again I highly recommend giving it a try.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I appreciate the people that took the time to answer in this thread about there being a new version of Super Swole out soon rather than trying to promote competing products. Thank you.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

We had announced awhile ago that we were making some slight changes to the Super Swole formula. We are removing the GlycerPump due to clumping issues and adding 2 ingredients in in its place.

The new formula should be available in approximately 2 to 3 weeks.

VasoForce XT is a great stimulant free pump product. Clinically researched key ingredients and excellent feedback.

VasoForce XT BANNER.png

Here is a link to the full write up: https://seriousnutritionsolutions.com/product/vasoforce-xt-120-capsules/

We are out of stock at the moment but DPS has stock and they have a 25% off sale going currently which makes it 29.96 each:

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
We had announced awhile ago that we were making some slight changes to the Super Swole formula. We are removing the GlycerPump due to clumping issues and adding 2 ingredients in in its place.

The new formula should be available in approximately 2 to 3 weeks.
Excited for this release!

hoping we’re close?

uncle-rico

Awards
I only tried out the VasoForce XT but it gets the job done. One thing I particularly like about it is the convient capsule form.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I only tried out the VasoForce XT but it gets the job done. One thing I particularly like about it is the convient capsule form.
I'm glad you like it. I love VasoForce XT and the capsule format is definitely a great convenience.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Excited for this release!

hoping we’re close?
Me too haha. I'm hoping week after next. One holdup was that VitaSport Cherry is a branded ingredient and the supplier was out of it so that has caused quite the delay. It finally shipped yesterday so I'm hoping this can get run within the next 2 weeks finally.

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Me too haha. I'm hoping week after next. One holdup was that VitaSport Cherry is a branded ingredient and the supplier was out of it so that has caused quite the delay. It finally shipped yesterday so I'm hoping this can get run within the next 2 weeks finally.
Thanks for the prompt response, Steve! Do we know what two ingredients are being added yet? I’ve been pretty terrible about checking AM over the last few months lol

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks for the prompt response, Steve! Do we know what two ingredients are being added yet? I’ve been pretty terrible about checking AM over the last few months lol
We haven't announced it yet. Gotta keep a little suspense going :)

Good to see you posting. I have some big announcements that I'll be posting over the next few weeks. So hopefully you'll check back so you'll see them; or keep in touch with me and I'll let you know. I'll put them on social media too; which I desperately have to do a better job at.

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar

Good to see you posting. I have some big announcements that I'll be posting over the next few weeks. So hopefully you'll check back so you'll see them; or keep in touch with me and I'll let you know. I'll put them on social media too; which I desperately have to do a better job at.
I’ll be following along for sure. You’re doing an awesome job and we appreciate all of your hard work with these releases

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’ll be following along for sure. You’re doing an awesome job and we appreciate all of your hard work with these releases
Thank you. I really appreciate it.

We have a lot of exciting new releases to come and several exciting announcements to make over the next two months as well.

Irishobrien

Awards
  • First Up Vote

does SNS have an insta?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
does SNS have an insta?
Yes, we do. And I definitely need to do a better job on there. I'm going to start offering some different deals and coupon codes that like flash sale type of things that will be specific to say IG or Facebook; in order to try to get more engagement on there.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes, we do. And I definitely need to do a better job on there. I'm going to start offering some different deals and coupon codes that like flash sale type of things that will be specific to say IG or Facebook; in order to try to get more engagement on there.
Had no idea, and am now following!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thank you. I appreciate that. We need to do a much better job with it.
Ya would you quite goofing off all the time and get down to business already Steve gees. lol

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ya would you quite goofing off all the time and get down to business already Steve gees. lol
I know right; 70+ hours a week every week since December isn't working enough. That's why you need to go ahead and clone me or figure out a way to create more hours in a day :ROFLMAO: